Andrea Poli - CM - Sampdoria (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
“Poli is promised to Juventus, but on our terms, in the sense he is a player of great value and prospect. He will go only for the right price,” Garrone told RadioSportiva.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Marrone, Pogba, Padoin, Asamoah, Isla and Pazienza really need some competition for those three midfield positions. :shifty:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Maybe a year or two I'd be excited for him, but now that we have a midfield of Marchisio, Asamoah, Vidal and Pirlo and great youngsters like Marrone and Pogba its hard to really want him. I think he's a good player though.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
We have constantly been linked with him , if asamoah plays constantly at lwb i wouldn't mind at all him staying at us and rotating at cm
wtf? we already have a ton of them enough to create a team full of midfielders... and our all midfielders team will beat any similar all midfielders teams from other teams in the world

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't think we need him...

Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah, Marrone, Isla, Pogba, Padoin etc
I don't know. Isla is clearly brought to be the starting RWB. Asamoah is set to become the official LWB this year. Marrone the first backup to CBs. Litch can be used as a CB if needed and Padoin would be the backup RWB. I wouldn't agree with bringing Poli, but I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't really see the need for Poli just now.

Do a co-ownership deal or something with Samp and leave Poli there for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)