Andrea Pirlo (42 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Actually holding on to a ball is miles better than what Bentancur or Rabiot do. I'm so done with these two...
Still; Bentancur and McKennie are shite but at least they're cheap. So I'd say Rabiot and Ramsey need to go first.

For me it's Loca-Arthur and an extra physical presence like McK of Benta. There's only so much a coach can do with these retards.

Ofc Ronaldo made a huge difference. Obviously... If we had seen a different picture points-wise? That's speculation. He had his flaws too.
For me Loca and Bent need to play, when they played together this season we looked the best. Then add one of McK/Arthur/Berna in the mix. And play an actual front 3. Rotate Dybala and Morata at CF, With Kaiolé as a occasional sub. Then have Kean or Kulu play the left wing where he can take advantage of Dybala through balls and Cuadrado/Chiesa crosses. Agree about Rabiot, had enough from him already. Atleast Ramsey has the injury card to play, he's got nothing. Play him for the primavera or U23, but then he might ruin those kids with his work ethic

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
We were playing like this, or even worse, WITH Ronaldo. There’s a reason not a single team is looking at him even in lowly Serie A.
Sorry, have to disagree here. Don’t think we were worse. The team had more attacking intent. He did the best you can as someone with no pre-season, no coaching experience and playing largely behind closed doors.

The perfect coach? Not by a long shot.

Someone worth keeping another season? Absolutely.

Knee jerk reactions of kicking out coaches after 1 season dont help. Not when the team is being rebuilt for some supposed long term project. I doubt anyone expected him to win the CL in his first season. A better league performance was obviously expected, but it wasn’t like we ended 7th or 8th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Pirlo doesn't know how to organize defense. You often had 6 players clustered in one place when 2-3 of them shouldn't even be on that side of the field.

That happened at start of the season, in November, and in May. And that alone should tell you he isn't an actual pro level coach. And his hybrid was even worse. The two shapes were very different and required more energy from players.

Don't let recent disasterclasses make you think like certain members who gave Pirlo a 6 rating in March or April last season.

Mar 10, 2009
Pirlo doesn't know how to organize defense. You often had 6 players clustered in one place when 2-3 of them shouldn't even be on that side of the field.

That happened at start of the season, in November, and in May. And that alone should tell you he isn't an actual pro level coach. And his hybrid was even worse. The two shapes were very different and required more energy from players.

Don't let recent disasterclasses make you think like certain members who gave Pirlo a 6 rating in March or April last season.
Ronaldo saved Pirlo.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We set up pirlo to fail from day 1. He wasn't ready. He needed a few years to be groomed..start at a lower club, understand it all...not let him do a thesis, talk it up like he was going to be the next pep and then give him a team that was mentally drained and incompetent after playing under sarri.

I feel sorry for him...an absolute legend of a player who helped us get back on top and started that 9 yr consecutive run of scudetti. And we treat him the way we did. Fucking disgraceful.

May 23, 2013
We set up pirlo to fail from day 1. He wasn't ready. He needed a few years to be groomed..start at a lower club, understand it all...not let him do a thesis, talk it up like he was going to be the next pep and then give him a team that was mentally drained and incompetent after playing under sarri.

I feel sorry for him...an absolute legend of a player who helped us get back on top and started that 9 yr consecutive run of scudetti. And we treat him the way we did. Fucking disgraceful.
100% agree. And even with everything which you've mentioned, he still managed to secure top 4 and win the Copa Italia. Not a bad return at all for a dude who was quite literally just got his certificates and was learning on the job.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
100% agree. And even with everything which you've mentioned, he still managed to secure top 4 and win the Copa Italia. Not a bad return at all for a dude who was quite literally just got his certificates and was learning on the job.
True. The hierarchy have a lot to answer for with this squad and general management of the club. They made him look like shit and have let allegri walk into an absolute shitshow.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)