Andrea Pirlo (90 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Surely this is only because he would be available 1mil salary or something again.

Why is Pirlo taking these jobs? No way he needs that money. Its just sad.

Or maybe he will succeed there because the players they have are more suitable to his style.

I don't fuckin know.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Surely this is only because he would be available 1mil salary or something again.

Why is Pirlo taking these jobs? No way he needs that money. Its just sad.

Or maybe he will succeed there because the players they have are more suitable to his style.

I don't fuckin know.
This guy is gonna taint his legendary career with these monumental failures as a coach at top clubs. Why can't he just kick it at his vineyard, or take a management position, or if he's hell bent on coaching just go the normal route like ex-players, coach U-18/21/23 teams, low level teams why go for high profile position when you're a new coach.

Also I really really really really really want Conte at Barca, that would be a DREAM come true :lol::lol:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I hope he doesn’t take the Barca job. Cant see it ending well for him. Love the man too much to much to see those Barca cunts talking shit about him.

The logical move would be to take a mid table Serie A team and then aim big following that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 80)