Andrea Pirlo (47 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
i'd move him to u23, but that ship has sailed

thanks for the coppa and supercoppa, but i can't see us winning the league with him anytime soon

get max or zidane please

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ahead of key last matchdays, club leaked fake rumors of us being interested in Gattuso and Sinister Mihaijlovic to alter their subconscious minds (the allure of coaching a CL club next season). It worked.

In the process, Tuz also got bamboozled.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
how much you wanna bet?
Don`t get me wrong I don`t want him here, but there is not much you can say against him at this point. He won the Coppa Italia and the Supercoppa in his first season and took us to CL with a semi professional and unmotivated team. He didn`t have enough time for a pre-season so the first few rounds in the championship were used as a pre-season when we were playing with Frabotta and Portanova. He was let down by Bentancur and Arthur on numerous occasions. I wouldn`t even mention Dybala or someone like Bernadeschi.

On top of that he managed to get 78 points which in any other season of the past 10 would guarantee us place in the CL. Plus the SL fiasco didn`t help either so pretty much everything was against him this season.
And yes, he succeeded the most unmotivated Juventus in the last 10 years.

And one more thing. He is on $1.5 milion salary which is not even in top 10 among the coaches of Serie A.

It would be irrational thinking to expect him to deliver more than this given all the circumstances.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)