vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Who are you kidding you guys are negative when we win just look back during the conte and allegri seasons. It's never good enough for you guys. You think we will perpetually win and that is neither realistic or possible
Nope.

This is Juventus and not Lazio. Expectations are high and when you don't win Scudetto and when you do horribly in Europe then that's not great. Being second is NOT great and being beaten by Ajax, Fulham and Lyon is NOT great. If that makes you happy then fine. Now when we SUCKED in Europe and when chances are 95% we're missing out on CL next season, well, yeah, of course I'm going to be fucking negative. We won 9 Scudetti in a row and now this shit? Give me a break.

I want us to win and that was Juve mentality always.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Nope.

This is Juventus and not Lazio. Expectations are high and when you don't win Scudetto and when you do horribly in Europe then that's not great. Being second is NOT great and being beaten by Ajax, Fulham and Lyon is NOT great. If that makes you happy then fine. Now when we SUCKED in Europe and when chances are 95% we're missing out on CL next season, well, yeah, of course I'm going to be fucking negative. We won 9 Scudetti in a row and now this shit? Give me a break.

I want us to win and that was Juve mentality always.
What the hell does that have to do with it ? No top team wins forever it's unattainable

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Pirlo still needs to go his separate way without a doubt, that much is/should be obvious, but i guess we can let him have it for tonight afterall. :D

Did minimum damage and we won the Coppa so well done to everyone.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
2 trophies this season is a good positive. Making top 4 would make it an acceptable season where he can leave with his held high.
i guess you mean it would be an acceptable END to an otherwise shitty season, right?

i still think we'll miss out on a top4 place.

anyway, good win tonight, let's enjoy it a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)