Andrea Pirlo (53 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He follows up with Zidane told that before their match against Sevilia.

I for one, don't think zidane would have said that before a title deciding match.
He would if winning the title or not has no bearing on his decision. And I don't see why players would be affected by that. If they want him gone they're happy. If they want him to stay they fight to win a trophy for him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
With the sub par team he was handed, it took him 50 games (that's right folks, it was his little jubilee vs inter) to figure out a winning formula. Now we look forward to next season which will be just as great

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I really like how he played Kulushevski yesterday instead of Morata and Dybala so he could press and harass Brozovic all game. It was an important tactical move and ill gove Pirlo that.
He did that in the Coppa games against them and it worked... but with Pirlo you never know, against Milan, Chiesa owned Theo in the first game, Pirlo changed Fede position in the second one lol

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
No way Zidane is coming with EL football. Man is stressed out of his mind, hates the covid protocols and everything, his wife hates the city, he is not coming here with no money and playing on Thursdays.

Only hope is he stays at RM and we manage to convince Allegri.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
No way Zidane is coming with EL football. Man is stressed out of his mind, hates the covid protocols and everything, his wife hates the city, he is not coming here with no money and playing on Thursdays.

Only hope is he stays at RM and we manage to convince Allegri.
As Ed Sheeran said. “I’m on my way!!!”
E5A5ED8B-47A6-4D49-A9B8-C1E22BED5FF2.jpeg

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I've reconciled myself to EL footie next season, but what I've not reconciled with is the possibility of Pirlo, Nedved and Ronaldo staying. The team needs a rebuild, and it starts with all three leaving.
They won't, especially with EL football. Agnelli just can't afford to keep these puppets. At least 2/3 of them will leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)