Andrea Pirlo (106 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I never thought I'd be able to be annoyed like this by Pirlo, a guy people used to call il Maestro. Nowadays he's Berna level of annoying, maybe even worse.
Nah, hes cool dude. Will always like Pirlo, just keep him away from our dressing room, maybe grounds keeper? What a fucked up season we have witnessed. He simply has no tools for the job. He cant motivate players, cant read the game. I feel we are always few steps behind opposition.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

:lol2:
#RegretIsPartOfAmbition
Doesn't matter, he needs to start from the bottom, you can just sneak your way through. Inzaghi, Gattuso and the rest fell into that trap too.

I just wonder what was the fucking point of hiring him, instead of getting Allegri back. It looks like he'll be the next manager, so what was the point of this dumb experiment?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Doesn't matter, he needs to start from the bottom, you can just sneak your way through. Inzaghi, Gattuso and the rest fell into that trap too.

I just wonder what was the fucking point of hiring him, instead of getting Allegri back. It looks like he'll be the next manager, so what was the point of this dumb experiment?
You can ask Tootsie and Bozo. I can't wait for them to be terminated and exterminated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)