Andrea Pirlo (90 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
So many sources reporting relatively big news every day.
"Allegri would say yes to Juve."
"Zidane is a real possibility"
"Ronaldo is isolated at Juve"
"Many players aren't happy with Pirlo"
And so many more.

I wonder if at least one headline has some truth in it. Everything looks like speculations and click baits. Media is so full of shit. :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I can believe these 'reports'. It's a complete disarray within the club, nobody was prepared for this kind of catastrophe aka missing out on CL.

It's clear to me that Pirlo has lost the locker room, the players don't look motivated, they have no idea what to do on the pitch and in general all the heads are lowered. No confidence, no organization, no physical preparation. Lethargic and clueless team, while we all know that most of those players are way better than that.
it's true that a certain level of credibility sells these "reports".

remember when ronaldo scored the winner vs udinese? he ran towards the bench. not towards the corner flag like in most of the cases, but towards the bench. everybody hugged each other, including pirlo. the articles (gds or not, honestly i don't remember or care) wrote that the group was united, but something wasn't working for some reason. fast forward to today, and the group suddenly has deep running issues with the coach.

i just think it's opportunist journalism to create tension. gds always loved this kind of shit stirring: after calciopoli, then when ferrara had issues, then with conte's tension with ziegler, then vidal's dui, caceres' underaged fucktoy and his daddy, conte's ban for failing to report, etc. it's their m.o. :boh:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So many sources reporting relatively big news every day.
"Allegri would say yes to Juve."
"Zidane is a real possibility"
"Ronaldo is isolated at Juve"
"Many players aren't happy with Pirlo"
And so many more.

I wonder if at least one headline has some truth in it. Everything looks like speculations and click baits. Media is so full of shit. :sergio:
1. Obviously. He probably already did.
2. No. Not really.
3.Could be. He does get preferantial treatment which is a moral problem for other players
4. Could be as his decision making is baffling most of the time.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
#pirlout

I will never understand who and why wanted to hire him.
I do remember quite a lot of people being happy about the appointment and naming his ''high football IQ'' as the main arguments why it could have worked.

Everyone with a sense of reality already knew it was destined to fail. I thought we had already learned our lesson with Ferrera.

Lets hope we make the right choice now and re-hire Allegri

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Definitely Project Pirlo for one more year

- - - Updated - - -

The relationship between Pirlo and the team is at an all-time low: the players, who are not willing to take all the blame for this year. Above all, they don't like the training sessions proposed by the technical staff, too bland and lacking of intensity but Agnelli still has faith in Pirlo. [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
From Pirlo's book: "One part of my job I'll never learn to love is the pre-match warm up. I hate it with every fibre of my being. It actually disgusts me. It's nothing but masturbation for conditioning coaches, their way of enjoying themselves at the players' expense." Who's enjoying himself now? :p

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His days are numbered. Surely 3 more games at most of this experiment. I dont blame him at all for taking the job. Who the fuck would refuse in their right mind to coach Juve, especially as a first job? I also dont blame him for not resigning. He isnt a quitter. This colossal fuck up is entirely on managment for tolerating this for so long. After defeat against inter, we had to part ways. If humiliating defeat against Fiorentina wasnt enough few weeks earlier.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
His days are numbered. Surely 3 more games at most of this experiment. I dont blame him at all for taking the job. Who the fuck would refuse in their right mind to coach Juve, especially as a first job? I also dont blame him for not resigning. He isnt a quitter. This colossal fuck up is entirely on managment for tolerating this for so long. After defeat against inter, we had to part ways. If humiliating defeat against Fiorentina wasnt enough few weeks earlier.
Don't agree of not blaming him part, there were numerous reports of former legends refusing to coach their club until they gain experience, Xavi is the first out of my head but there were more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)