Andrea Pirlo (26 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yes, he’s staying...til the end of the season. I remember the assurances given to Allegri and Sarri in previous seasons. It doesn’t mean anything.

This just means both will be here until the end of the season obviously. But Pirlo is gone, don’t even have any doubts in your mind. And he won’t be the only one to get the chop as well.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, he’s staying...til the end of the season. I remember the assurances given to Allegri and Sarri in previous seasons. It doesn’t mean anything.

This just means both will be here until the end of the season obviously. But Pirlo is gone, don’t even have any doubts in your mind. And he won’t be the only one to get the chop as well.
Yes we are waiting for Gattuso and Simone Inzaghi

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

But it's too late then!?

I just can't understand how AA/The management watch us miss out on the CL by keeping Pirlo. Truly mind-boggling shit that will cost us millions. The sheer incompetence.

Hopefully Johnny Boy swings the axe on all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I find this statement to be silly IMO. Of course he isn’t going to resign. That’s what losers do. No, he will fight through it because that’s what anybody with ambition would do. So folks need to stop whining about this.
Absolutely disagree. It takes more balls to admit a task was too much for you and step down on your own than to wait til your ass gets sacked eventually.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Which is why I have lost respect for Pirlo. He knows this and yet he refuses to resign.
I don't think many coaches resign during a season. Maybe Conte would after throwing a tantrum. Usually you have to sack them, and sometimes they call it "mutual agreement" when it's anything but.

Aug 2, 2005
“I believe Andrea Pirlo will find the solution, there is no time to think, but only to win. It’s not normal that Ronaldo and Morata only touched the ball once in 25 minutes. It’s not normal, but it’s happening too frequently" Trez on FI

Once in 25 min
Was that for real?? This is the worst Juve I have ever seen

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
I find this statement to be silly IMO. Of course he isn’t going to resign. That’s what losers do. No, he will fight through it because that’s what anybody with ambition would do. So folks need to stop whining about this.
Sorry, but this is ridiculous. 'Pirlo's pride' is far less important than the potential catastrophe of missing out of the CL. In fact if Pirlo was to hold his hand up and accept that he is not capable he would probably gain a lot more respect.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Absolutely disagree. It takes more balls to admit a task was too much for you and step down on your own than to wait til your ass gets sacked eventually.
And how often does that happen? Very rarely.

It's just like the fans here who got pissed at Khedira for not wanting to leave on his massive contract. Of course he isn't going to rescind his contract. Why should he? He has a contract. He didn't give himself the contract and neither did Pirlo.

So all of this is just silly whining and complaining from Juve fans.

Mar 10, 2009
But it's too late then!?

I just can't understand how AA/The management watch us miss out on the CL by keeping Pirlo. Truly mind-boggling shit that will cost us millions. The sheer incompetence.

Hopefully Johnny Boy swings the axe on all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

100% this. It's actually very cowardly and greedy considering everything at stake. Juve could be sent back 5 years if we miss out from the CL.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Which is why I have lost respect for Pirlo. He knows this and yet he refuses to resign.
So he should take a financial hit to himself on possibly his last coaching gig at this level to save the richest football institution in Italy and their billionaire owners some money?

They can pay his severance package if they don't want him there and wanna breach the contract.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
So he should take a financial hit to himself on possibly his last coaching gig at this level to save the richest football institution in Italy and their billionaire owners some money?

They can pay his severance package if they don't want him there and wanna breach the contract.
Which coach can help us out of this mess

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

And people forget that Pirlo leaving isn't some guarantee of success either. If he quits and the club isn't prepared that could also blow our last chance of qualifying for the CL as well. Not many cool heads in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)

• Gian