Andrea Pirlo (38 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Ferrara's gigs after Juventus:
2010-12 Azzurini (qualified for the UEFA 2013 U21 tourno)
2012 Sampdoria (sacked after 15 games)
2016 Wuhan Zall (sacked after 16 games)
2017-20 Juve Stabia, assistant manager

With how things are going for him, Pirlo is likely to not get even those offers
He can bea new Ferrara or a new Julen Lopetegui (Real Madrid)
Julen Lopetegui also has a disaster beginning of the season with RM and only last 14 matches. But now he quite succesful with Sevilla with less pressure

Chelsea also turn their season around when they replace Lampard with Tuchel at mid season. I actually expect we also did it.
The differences in mid season Chelsea was a mess and lost a grip in title race. But we still in 3rd position and people still think we can still turn it around

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Look there’s no point in slagging Pirlo off. He was thrown into this. Bit off more than he could chew that’s for sure. If he quits then he’s showing no courage and basically will probably never be hired or trusted by anyone again. The board simply cannot keep hold of this guy for next season. The morale will reach an all time low before a ball is even kicked start of next season. I do not believe for a second he’ll be in charge next season. This hybrid shit doesn’t work. You can talk the talk all you want but this guy has no personality to be a manger. It was a massive and an arrogant gamble. One that’ll cost us a hell of a lot of money now. Fuck them. They bungled big time and I sure hope they do some severe changes to at least get us on the right track. The problem right now isn’t looking and hoping for others to drop points. It’s us who are not picking up the points to even make that difference. I’m sick to death of this system he’s playing. shoe horning players into a system that clearly does not work. Danilo RB, Quadrado RM it’s that simple.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ferrara's gigs after Juventus:
2010-12 Azzurini (qualified for the UEFA 2013 U21 tourno)
2012 Sampdoria (sacked after 15 games)
2016 Wuhan Zall (sacked after 16 games)
2017-20 Juve Stabia, assistant manager

With how things are going for him, Pirlo is likely to not get even those offers
Naah Pirlo will definitely have some offers. He might succeed in the end but as for now it is pretty obvious he is miles from being a real professional

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I expected little from Pirlo, no scudetto was fine by me and even losing to Porto was understandable but after 40+ games he has no formation, no plan, no build up play, no defensive stability shows he is beyond incompetent. The absolute minimum would be he picked one formation and stubbornly uses it in all games. At least we'd beat all the lesser teams and probably fall short against the better teams. Had we not dropped so many points against relegation teams we'd be fine losing to Milan, we'd have known Pirlo's limit and made the appropriate changes next season but this is a total disaster.

Also, all of those people asking for Gasperini/Inzaghi etc need to look at the table carefully and realise that they are barely better than Pirlo so we should only be looking at Allegri level coaches or being brave and appointing a foreign manager for a real and meaningful change.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I expected little from Pirlo, no scudetto was fine by me and even losing to Porto was understandable but after 40+ games he has no formation, no plan, no build up play, no defensive stability shows he is beyond incompetent. The absolute minimum would be he picked one formation and stubbornly uses it in all games. At least we'd beat all the lesser teams and probably fall short against the better teams. Had we not dropped so many points against relegation teams we'd be fine losing to Milan, we'd have known Pirlo's limit and made the appropriate changes next season but this is a total disaster.

Also, all of those people asking for Gasperini/Inzaghi etc need to look at the table carefully and realise that they are barely better than Pirlo so we should only be looking at Allegri level coaches or being brave and appointing a foreign manager for a real and meaningful change.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It was obvious months ago we would be in this position. But I had faith that we would have a sensible rebuild in the summer and get Allegri in to get us back on track.

I'm now feeling a lot less confident and worried we are following all the same mistakes Inter and Milan did at the end of their winning cycle, which I really thought we would avoid.

It is all so needless and could easily be avoided, yet we are sleepwalking into it.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The only explanation for not sacking him today was that he must have a clause in his contract that allows us to terminate at the end of the season. The board know the CL is gone now so they are just treading water to save paying compensation...

Hopefully...

David01

Aug 20, 2006
the reason for not sacking Pirlo is obvious, they still have to pay Sarri, add Pirlo's wages and our financial problems, they will hope Sarri signs at another club and put Pirlo in charge of a youth team!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Naah Pirlo will definitely have some offers. He might succeed in the end but as for now it is pretty obvious he is miles from being a real professional
You need more than a thesis or a footballing philosophy to be a successful coach. Otherwise the likes of Zeman and Bielsa would be world renowned coaches by now.

Based on his work at Juve alone, you can tell that he's going to have a hard time being successful elsewhere. Zero intensity, zero personality, nonchalant attitude, confused tactics. The last part can be worked on but not his inherent nature. I think he's atrocious at man management too.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
It was obvious months ago we would be in this position. But I had faith that we would have a sensible rebuild in the summer and get Allegri in to get us back on track.

I'm now feeling a lot less confident and worried we are following all the same mistakes Inter and Milan did at the end of their winning cycle, which I really thought we would avoid.

It is all so needless and could easily be avoided, yet we are sleepwalking into it.
Starts with the simple things..you wouldn't pick 442/352 hybrid for this squad on fuckin fifa game even if there was the option..then proceeds to play with the likes of for example low experience kulu or low IQ Bernie or even Mac on the wings while at the same time his top CMS in middle are bent and Rabiot..442 is arguably the most discipline requiring system for both mids and wingers, add to that the BS hybrid and it's not hard to see this fool will never have what it takes..no instinct no character no brain..

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Xavi had the option to takeover Barca much earlier than expected but he refused.

The winemaker on the other hand bought into his own thesis hype and probably believed he can kill it from the word go. He could've just refused the offer if he was serious about his coaching career. Doesn't appear so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)