Andrea Pirlo (16 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 1, 2015
imagine a rookie coach, takes 9x champs and perennial CL contenders into the EL ..\

the team play absolute DEAD serie C football. cant string 2 passes together anymore. and he still has a job...

at this point its becoming comical. this team is absolutely unwatchable. there was a time not so long ago that a single defeat was catastrophic. how is this shit acceptable? Juve is dead

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I’ve woke up this morning as angry as I was last night. He absolutely one hundred percent has to go today.

There is no logical reason to allow him to see the season out. We won’t qualify for the CL because Napoli and Atalanta are just a lot better than us and have an easier fixture list and Milan won’t drop more than 3 points. We also won’t collect the 9 points that we need and next week when Inter humiliate us and conte sticks another middle finger up at Agnelli we will be absolutely furious.

There seems to be a theme that this team is uncoachable. So many of these players need to feel the blade of the axe on their neck. I’d rather build with the youth team than these idiots

rainhard

May 5, 2004
No system play whatsoever, every players scared they will be the one to making mistake and blame if we lose

So they only take the easiest path : backpass

- - - Updated - - -

That Rebic goal. It showed so much of what’s wrong with our 2 CM’s tactic. He received the ball in front of the goal, had time to control it, to aim and to make a perfect shot. Simply because there’s nobody covering that zone. Pirlo just doesn’t see it
You can see a square of our players around him with him in the middle but no one near him

Mar 10, 2009
Pirlo is a low energy introvert without natural authority and these players are not going to respond these last few games. We can book EL already.

Moving forward, I want to see half the squad, the coach and the directors gone. Start a rebuild, use EL as a tool go get rid of these overpaid clowns and build a fresh cycle from there.

With EL, I think we can scratch Zidane from the list. I would go for Allegri and let him do it his way this time and don´t let these directors f it up. Find someone to work with and not above Allegri.
We won't be able to rebuild if we miss out from the CL. Look how long it took for AC Milan to return to the CL and their team still does not look like they will compete in the CL. Missing out from CL is like going back to Serie B once again.

- - - Updated - - -

Has totally lost the plot for a while now already unfortunately.
Also respect. He would rather bring Juve down with him than resign. Pathetic. No longer a legend in my book.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I want us to drop out of top 4 so that we get a full blown overhaul right from upper management to the squad.

If we miraculously make CL, these clowns will continue to ignore the same problems.

Time to restart from the bottom once again.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I won't us to drop out of top 4 so that we get a full blown overhaul right from upper management to the squad.

If we miraculously make CL, these clowns will continue to ignore the same problems.

Im all for it, but the problem and my fear is that missing out on CL money (assuming that we will be able to participate)... will force us to sell so many players and replace them with even more average joes... and no CL footie means that a lot of players will not come here. ON top of that there is a mountain of debts and we still have ronaldo.

All is super messed up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I won't us to drop out of top 4 so that we get a full blown overhaul right from upper management to the squad.

There is no way we are making top 4 anyway but that overhaul you are talking about will not happen.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
There is no way we are making top 4 anyway but that overhaul you are talking about will not happen.
If we lose to inter which is very possible then we are gone from ucl. napoli and atalanta both will have greater point gaps and if we choke against sassoulo at final matchday then lazio can overtake us

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
When we attack, our approach is like "let's just pass the ball upfront anywhere and see what happens".

When we defend we look like bunch of 9-year-olds crowding near the penalty box.

Hoped that I will wake up this morning and see the news that this guy is fired, but it seems we're sticking with him for another season. This is really fucked up.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Im all for it, but the problem and my fear is that missing out on CL money (assuming that we will be able to participate)... will force us to sell so many players and replace them with even more average joes... and no CL footie means that a lot of players will not come here. ON top of that there is a mountain of debts and we still have ronaldo.

All is super messed up.
It depends who is in charge of the team. It's not a death sentence to go back to being frugal. That's how we assembled our best teams after all (Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Barzagli, etc). More money just brings more problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)