Andrea Pirlo (113 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Im all for it, but the problem and my fear is that missing out on CL money (assuming that we will be able to participate)... will force us to sell so many players and replace them with even more average joes... and no CL footie means that a lot of players will not come here. ON top of that there is a mountain of debts and we still have ronaldo.

All is super messed up.
As I said, restart from the bottom. Sell all the high earners/ 'galactico's'. 'Invest' in a competent coach and give him the time. We can still work our way towards building a decent squad with sales.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, it looks like we are turning into Arsenal, even though they have slightly better manager.
I feel the same blud

I've had enough of this fucken fraud fam

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
la stampa writes that pirlo can be fired today and tudor might take over.

too little, too late. we could have saved this season easily 3 months ago.
It still makes sense to do it though. We have CI final to play and you never know if Milan/Napoli implode against a relegation battler.

At the very least let's have players stressed a bit + Tudor could actually improve the organization, even if by a little. He managed to save Udinese twice I think, so at the very least we won't get hammered by Atalanta and Inter? Wishful thinking, I know.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I hope we do fire him, after last night it's painfully obvious that with him at the helm top4 is out of our reach. Maybe Tudor with a more traditional and solid approach can squeeze out the wins. It's a small chance, but it's a better bet than Pirlo for sure.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Why would Zidane want to join this mess?

Even wanting Allegri is being overly optimistic

It is going to be a Spalletti/Gattuso level coach

What we feared is slowly turning out to be true. Milan 2.0 beckons but atleast they won a CL before becoming irrelevant.
And that level of coach is still miles better than Pirlo.

Assuming we're in EL and Ronaldo, Dybala etc. are gone Spalleti or Gattuso can easily control that locker room and make the CL next season. Then see if you can upgrade next summer with another coach.

This team is nowhere near top level, but it's also nowhere near this bad. I don't see a better roster other than Inter (and with a top coach not even sure they're better). Two years of coaching incompetence has really warped our minds, but a top coach can still get a good amount from them IMO.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Assuming we're in EL and Ronaldo, Dybala etc. are gone Spalleti or Gattuso can easily control that locker room and make the CL next season. Then see if you can upgrade next summer with another coach.

This team is nowhere near top level, but it's also nowhere near this bad. I don't see a better roster other than Inter (and with a top coach not even sure they're better).
Agree

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I had a different project in my mind and thought I would have a different group at my disposal. I had been working on some concepts, but then I had to make changes in order to suit their characteristics and had to adapt.”
I thought this was a very odd statement from Pirlo. I don't recall hearing something similar earlier, but I am very interested in what he means by that.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

This team is nowhere near top level, but it's also nowhere near this bad. I don't see a better roster other than Inter (and with a top coach not even sure they're better). Two years of coaching incompetence has really warped our minds, but a top coach can still get a good amount from them IMO.
We won the league under Sarri. The squad is basically same like last season apart from Pjanic.
The Pirlo case shows "even my granny would win with Juve" is false and a myth. We would have qualified for CL under Sarri this season.

Gattuso would be interesting if he is a hardman coach. There was always this notion that Pirlo was too nice of a gentleman. Also i actually think Gattuso has done a good job. He almost qualified an average Milan side to CL and won coppa with Napoli while main striker was out for months. His 43 still. I think he has shown he can manage.

Spalletti is washed up p.ssy.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He is not having a great first season but let's not forget that Max emabarassed the club by losing 2 CL finals. He had to go. Give Pirlo more control over transfers and at least one more season.
Allegri wanted more control over transfers and we didnt do it. Why give it to some rookie nobody coach. We would be the only team to reward incompetence. Pirlo will be coaching Samp, Genoa level side in a few years then end up in youth team coaching. Just like Ciro Ferrara. Pirlo only has his name to show for. Its time to stop sugarcoating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 79)