Andrea Pirlo (107 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I thought this was a very odd statement from Pirlo. I don't recall hearing something similar earlier, but I am very interested in what he means by that.
He mentioned in the summer his favored formation is 433. After arriving at the team he said that the players are not suited for it, that our midfielders weren't a match with a midfield 3. For example.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We won the league under Sarri. The squad is basically same like last season apart from Pjanic.
The Pirlo case shows "even my granny would win with Juve" is false and a myth. We would have qualified for CL under Sarri this season.
Not even, the squad is better, aside from Pjanic.

Give Sarri Chiesa, Arthur, Kulu, McKennie and he would have made a more functional 433 than last season.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
He is not having a great first season but let's not forget that Max emabarassed the club by losing 2 CL finals. He had to go. Give Pirlo more control over transfers and at least one more season.
He wasn’t given a proper pre-season and it is a 3 year project.

The complexity of the hybrid formation and possession style football means we wouldn’t see progress until the 3rd season at least combined with 2 full pre-seasons.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Allegri wanted more control over transfers and we didnt do it. Why give it to some rookie nobody coach. We would be the only team to reward incompetence. Pirlo will be coaching Samp, Genoa level side in a few years then end up in youth team coaching. Just like Ciro Ferrara. Pirlo only has his name to show for. Its time to stop sugarcoating.
Pretty sure he was joking.

Or so I hope.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
He wasn’t given a proper pre-season and it is a 3 year project.

The complexity of the hybrid formation and possession style football means we wouldn’t see progress until the 3rd season at least combined with 2 full pre-seasons.
Lol, so complex the players wont have time to learn it before they move on or retire? When the average iq of the squad is 82, it would be smart to keep it simple. But its clear the whole team dont know what the fuck they are supposed to do, and we get the results to mirror that. When the team spends the whole game therorising how to play football and what to do, this is what we get. Makes total sense now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 68)