Andrea Pirlo (79 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
They can kindly fuck off. Or maybe I might give Gattuso the benefit of the doubt.

I wanted Inzaghi last season but I don't see him as a great rebuilder for this Juve.
even i am in favour of gattuso we need somebody in the conte mould who is good in man management skills as most of the players have become complacent

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Maybe Agnelli doesn't want to make any decision right now because he's going to be replaced himself? Seems like they're just waiting it out.
By waiting it out we have slipped out the CL places and it looks extremely unlikely we'll get back in.

If Agnelli is leaving, it doesn't mean we should stop making decisions. Even if it is to put Tudor in place for the rest of the season.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
even i am in favour of gattuso we need somebody in the conte mould who is good in man management skills as most of the players have become complacent
Gattuso : I need players with grinta and are ready to fight until the last minute. I want to build a more well rounded team with high intensity.

Tici : I give you Icardi, Calhanoglu and Dembele.
And figure out whatever formation you need to fit them in. Don't come up with excuses else you'll get the sack.

:fab2:

Story of :J:football club

Whoever comes in, it's going to be the same story.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He wasn’t given a proper pre-season and it is a 3 year project.

The complexity of the hybrid formation and possession style football means we wouldn’t see progress until the 3rd season at least combined with 2 full pre-seasons.
Any coach that needs 3 seasons to teach a borderline coherent method of play to their players doesn’t have the required skills to be in a management position...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 55)