Andrea Pirlo (82 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It was a good game against a strong team. We played the match we needed to, then they were lucky with the late goal, but we played with great determination and aggression. It’s disappointing, we could’ve brought home at least a point,” Pirlo told Sky Sport Italia.

:rofl:

He is absolutely cooked.
Just about sums it up. He may have been a great reader of the game as a player but as a manager he is completely oblivious in understanding the game.

How much longer do we have to put up with this? The squad that Paratici has assembled has no balls but it’s led by a silent pedestrian

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The fact that he's still here while our CL qualification is hanging on a thin thread here, means either one of two things for me...

Either the decision will be made at the very end of the season, no matter what...
Or his successor is not stupid enough to try and fix this mess now and only wants the reigns from next season on.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It was a good game against a strong team. We played the match we needed to, then they were lucky with the late goal, but we played with great determination and aggression. It’s disappointing, we could’ve brought home at least a point,” Pirlo told Sky Sport Italia.

He is absolutely cooked.
:lol2: like getting one point against Atalanta was amazing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's got to go but worryingly it doesn't seem like his sacking is imminent.

Do you think he'll see out the season? I'm worried that if he finishes the season, they'll give him another go.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

He is absolutely cooked.
Come on Agnelli, grow some balls and do what needs to be done.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The fact that he's still here while our CL qualification is hanging on a thin thread here, means either one of two things for me...

Either the decision will be made at the very end of the season, no matter what...
Or his successor is not stupid enough to try and fix this mess now and only wants the reigns from next season on.
I think you're a little behind on this. No one cares for CL qualifications, super league baby!!! :wittl:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He's got to go but worryingly it doesn't seem like his sacking is imminent.

Do you think he'll see out the season? I'm worried that if he finishes the season, they'll give him another go.
I think he will finish the season I don't see him going before that.. I can see AA giving Pirlo another shot after buying a couple of not so top level mids like loca..
The only way I see Pirlo leaving is if there is a top coach available that's too hard to pass up. We are in deep shit man, the more time goes the more I realize this.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think he will finish the season I don't see him going before that.. I can see AA giving Pirlo another shot after buying a couple of not so top level mids like loca..
The only way I see Pirlo leaving is if there is a top coach available that's too hard to pass up. We are in deep shit man, the more time goes the more I realize this.
:agree:

I'm worried that he'll finish the season and start the next one. If we are as poor as this next season he may get sacked before Christmas. Really poor from our board and disappointing as a fan.

There is a top coach available that the best team in Europe seem to consider, ridiculous that we are not doing everything possible to get Allegri back.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yes Allegri is available and now we will compete in a better league

- - - Updated - - -

I'm worried that he'll finish the season and start the next one. If we are as poor as this next season he may get sacked before Christmas. Really poor from our board and disappointing as a fan.

There is a top coach available that the best team in Europe seem to consider, ridiculous that we are not doing everything possible to get Allegri back.
Andrea Agnelli has been busy with the European super league I am sure we will hire a competent coach to win that league

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

Yeah doesn't make sense the problem with Max is definitely a personal matter, there is stubbornness and some tough made in Italy pride going on :D I don't think he's coming back I hope I'm wrong.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
All this super league news is a great way for this defeat to go under the radar. If he’s not sacked by tomorrow then I guess it’s pretty obvious that Agnelli has no clue what he is doing and that Marotta was the brains.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
All this super league news is a great way for this defeat to go under the radar. If he’s not sacked by tomorrow then I guess it’s pretty obvious that Agnelli has no clue what he is doing and that Marotta was the brains.
He is not going to be sacked tomorrow as we will need to start planning for a better league enough of Atalanta and torino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 69)

• Tak!