Andrea Pirlo (21 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What thinking? Pirlo has lost it. Just see his face after the final whistle. He doesn`t have a clue what he is doing.
It`s just too much pressure for him.
Saw the same too. He knows he is gone no matter what happens this season.

A proper club with a switched on president and sound management would have sacked him after the Fiorentina loss back in December. They wouldn’t have even waited for the humiliating losses against Porto and Benevento.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
im confident he is out now, for some reason I think the board will finally strike

it better be for max
I worry who will come next. Sarri and Pirlo don't exactly fill me with confidence in the management's ability to find coaches.

What top coach would want to come to a broke team, with a shitty unbalanced squad that comes with massive expectations and tootsie and bozo ruining everything worth waking up for

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Having said that, no CL next season is going to be beyond disastrous.
I still see max coming even after no CL.

- - - Updated - - -

If they didn’t sack him after the Porto and Benevento games they won’t sack him now.

It’ll be confirmed after our last game of the season.
I think they wanted to see whether or not he can keep the momentum in the final push after our last win. Today should be abundantly clear to AA now that he simply can't.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It was a good game against a strong team. We played the match we needed to, then they were lucky with the late goal, but we played with great determination and aggression. It’s disappointing, we could’ve brought home at least a point,” Pirlo told Sky Sport Italia.

:rofl:

He is absolutely cooked.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It was a good game against a strong team. We played the match we needed to, then they were lucky with the late goal, but we played with great determination and aggression. It’s disappointing, we could’ve brought home at least a point,” Pirlo told Sky Sport Italia.

He is absolutely cooked.
ambitious, i bet Juve is going to collect more instagram followers now

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

He is absolutely cooked.
Even Del Neri gave better interviews than this ffs

What an embarrassment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)