Andrea Pirlo (38 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
You sound just like Conte. All I hear is excuses. Allegri won 3 knock-out competitions after Conte left and reached 2 CL finals.
Conte was knocked out by Benfica and Gala-tasa-fucking-ray. Now he finished 4th in the CL group and got kicked out of the Coppa by Pirlo...

Stick to the plot, we're talking knock-out competitions here. But I guess there are simply no examples of him doing good there.
Man you have a talent for arguing with yourself and just typing away... Conte went UNDEFEATED with that shit squad which is a miracle, and added basically nothing worth while except pogba and then still got results..the guy basically never had a proper attack, never close to the quality of the team that max had..but you are ignoring that fact because YOU think only knock out comps count? Lolz These men inherited diff teams one came from 7th place one was a well oiled machine already..
And Max did great right after Conte, not to take away and I want him back but to compare the two coaches based on how far they went in competitions shows ignorance and/or bias..if you think the names listed are at the same level take a brain MRI to make sure you didn't bump your head.

Conte arrival:

Chieli, barz, bonuc, caceres,licht,kelso, grosso

Max arrival:

Chieli, barz, bonuc, caceres, licht, kelso, evra, ogbona

Conte:
March,vidal, Pirlo, pepe,pado, marrone, giach, krasic, estegarib, elia

Max:
March, vidal, Pirlo, pepe, pado, marrone, pogba, asamoah, sturaro, pereyra, romulo

Conte:

Matri, ADP, quag, vicinic, borielo,

Max:

Matri, Tevez,morata, llorente, coman.

Now these 2nd year signings are identical in quality to you yeah?

Conte 2nd year addition:
peluso, isla, giov, anelka

Max 2nd year addition:
khedira, cuad, mandzu, dybala, lemina, zaza, and morata (still here).

Conte 3rd year addition:
Tevez, llorente, osvaldo

max 3rd year addition:
pjanic, alves, higuain, benatia, kean, rugani.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You sound just like Conte. All I hear is excuses. Allegri won 3 knock-out competitions after Conte left and reached 2 CL finals.
Conte was knocked out by Benfica and Gala-tasa-fucking-ray. Now he finished 4th in the CL group and got kicked out of the Coppa by Pirlo...
Stick to the plot, we're talking knock-out competitions here. But I guess there are simply no examples of him doing good there.
How did he do with Chelsea? Didnt he make the QFs or Semis (cant remember) and win an FA cup? What about with Italy?

Sure he never made Juve or Inter punch above their weight in the CL, but both clubs have a terrible history in the CL. Juve got knocked out by Lyon, Ajax and now Porto without Conte and with better squads than what he had. Both Juve and Inter have a problem in Europe.

I think he is incredible at winning leagues using underdog teams... unmatched really. He is nothing special in knockout competitions but not horrible either. His biggest weakness is lack of longevity. He falls out with management everywhere he goes.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
How did he do with Chelsea? Didnt he make the QFs or Semis (cant remember) and win an FA cup? What about with Italy?

Sure he never made Juve or Inter punch above their weight in the CL, but both clubs have a terrible history in the CL. Juve got knocked out by Lyon, Ajax and now Porto without Conte and with better squads than what he had. Both Juve and Inter have a problem in Europe.

I think he is incredible at winning leagues using underdog teams... unmatched really. He is nothing special in knockout competitions but not horrible either. His biggest weakness is lack of longevity. He falls out with management everywhere he goes.
Terrible history :rofl:

We have played in 6 finals, which is more than any other club apart from Real Madrid and the same as Bayern and Milan.

We have a terrible record in finals but we have an amazing record in the KO stages, especially if you consider Calciopoli.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Man you have a talent for arguing with yourself and just typing away... Conte went UNDEFEATED with that shit squad which is a miracle, and added basically nothing worth while except pogba and then still got results..the guy basically never had a proper attack, never close to the quality of the team that max had..but you are ignoring that fact because YOU think only knock out comps count? Lolz These men inherited diff teams one came from 7th place one was a well oiled machine already..
And Max did great right after Conte, not to take away and I want him back but to compare the two coaches based on how far they went in competitions shows ignorance and/or bias..if you think the names listed are at the same level take a brain MRI to make sure you didn't bump your head.

Conte arrival:

Chieli, barz, bonuc, caceres,licht,kelso, grosso

Max arrival:

Chieli, barz, bonuc, caceres, licht, kelso, evra, ogbona

Conte:
March,vidal, Pirlo, pepe,pado, marrone, giach, krasic, estegarib, elia

Max:
March, vidal, Pirlo, pepe, pado, marrone, pogba, asamoah, sturaro, pereyra, romulo

Conte:

Matri, ADP, quag, vicinic, borielo,

Max:

Matri, Tevez,morata, llorente, coman.

Now these 2nd year signings are identical in quality to you yeah?

Conte 2nd year addition:
peluso, isla, giov, anelka

Max 2nd year addition:
khedira, cuad, mandzu, dybala, lemina, zaza, and morata (still here).

Conte 3rd year addition:
Tevez, llorente, osvaldo

max 3rd year addition:
pjanic, alves, higuain, benatia, kean, rugani.
We were talking knock-out competitions, dude... So no need to get offended because you can't think of any examples where he went above expectations in a knock-out competition because... He. Sucks. Ass. In. Them. Because. He. Is. A. One. Trick. Pony.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, he's great at getting a workersman team to play exactly how he wants it. That's his great strength but his results in knock-outs (and especially in Europe) definitely are terrible. Losing to the likes of Galatasaray, Benfica, now ending 4th with Inter. That alone are 3 serious blunders. He's a cancer anyway, leaving teams in shambolics. We got lucky Allegri steadied the ship instantaneously. I consider it possible he'll leave Inter this summer.

Last edited:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Pirlo comes out strengthened by the victory against Napoli. Juventus will need to play more like that for the remaining games if the coach is to stay on the bench next season. [Tuttosport]

How to fuck up a club in 10 steps - A. Agnelli & Co

Paratici: "Pirlo-Allegri? Now let's just think about working and doing the best we can"
sounds like a confirmation max is returning to me

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
We were talking knock-out competitions, dude... So no need to get offended because you can't think of any examples where he went above expectations in a knock-out competition because... He. Sucks. Ass. In. Them. Because. He. Is. A. One. Trick. Pony.
Above whose expectations yours? So you set expectations for others and when they don't meet them they have failed? you are a breathing cartoon character..
I said he didn't have the players to win any. You said he did so what's the best squad he has had? Don't just rant back up your claims. Tell me a particular team of his that you think underachieved and what you expect they should have achieved.

- - - Updated - - -

Announce Pirlo as a playing manager. Give them assists to Ronaldo and Dybala :pirlo:
Sad thing is as funny as it sounds, he'd improve the team alot more if he played himself right now even for 30 minutes than he ever will as a coach.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Above whose expectations yours? So you set expectations for others and when they don't meet them they have failed? you are a breathing cartoon character..
I said he didn't have the players to win any. You said he did so what's the best squad he has had? Don't just rant back up your claims. Tell me a particular team of his that you think underachieved and what you expect they should have achieved.
The club, simple guy. Or did you think Inter aimed to be fourth in the CL? Now stop twisting and turning and give an actual arguement instead of flapping around.

They ALL overachieved in knock-out competitions under him, all of them.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, he's great at getting a workersman team to play exactly how he wants it. That's his great strength but his results in knock-outs (and especially in Europe) definitely are terrible. Losing to the likes of Galatasaray, Benfica, now ending 4th with Inter. That alone are 3 serious blunders. He's a cancer anyway, leaving teams in shambolics. We got lucky Allegri steadied the ship instantaneously. I consider it possible he'll leave Inter this summer.
Conte did somewhar better than expectations in 2012/13 here. Those Bayern games were embarassing but 1st place in the group and 1/4 final was not bad for the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)