Andrea Pirlo (102 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Conte did somewhar better than expectations in 2012/13 here. Those Bayern games were embarassing but 1st place in the group and 1/4 final was not bad for the time.
It wasn't bad. We can argue about it being better than expectations 'though. That was an easy group and Celtic were pushovers. Still laughing at that defence on the Peluso assist. Then we got absolutely crushed by Bayern.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
The club, simple guy. Or did you think Inter aimed to be fourth in the CL? Now stop twisting and turning and give an actual arguement instead of flapping around.

They ALL overachieved in knock-out competitions under him, all of them.

I bet you were one of those kids that got back up and starter talking further shit after just having your ass handed to you. Inter right now with a shittier team or at the very least not better, are ten points clear so there's that..
I'm not flapping around I'm slapping you around. Where's your conte team with his elite roster that should have won whatever it is you imagine he should have won? In chelsea? Here? Take your pick and list your expectation. Waiting for a particular example.

Last edited:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
man, i wanted him to succeed. such a shame. can't really blame the guy, he was supposed to coach u23 team, he was offered a job because we had allegri and sarri on a payroll. debut season, covid shit, rather mediocre squad. just get us the cl spot and move on. we need stability now on the bench. we need max.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I think he can do a lot better if he had more time to prepare, if he had some good players and if it wasn't for this covid 19 situation.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Anybody who wants allegri or conte back are probably people who has ugly wives because they settled for second best.

Pirlo is like the elegant hot young chick, where once you get her to bring down her walls, becomes a siren in bed turning your ECL FANTASY TO REALITY

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I bet you were one of those kids that got back up and starter talking further shit after just having your ass handed to you. Inter right now with a shittier team or at the very least not better, are ten points clear so there's that..
I'm not flapping around I'm slapping you around. Where's your conte team with his elite roster that should have won whatever it is you imagine he should have won? In chelsea? Here? Take your pick and list your expectation. Waiting for a particular example.
You continue flapping around giving not one example of where Conte did well in a knock-out competition because he didn't coach the Galacticos. Even someone else gave an example... Well, I'll tell you; he will never coach those teams because he's not considered good enough. And in your logic we can argue basically any lower team coach is a CL master because he never coached an elite team.

I gave you a ton of examples where he should have done better. So why continue asking? For starters Benfica, Galatasaray and the 4th place this year. But I guess Mönchengladbach, Shaktar, Benfica and Galatasaray had elite rosters. Ciao.

Last edited:

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I think he could do a lot better if he were a better coach.
Not his fault that our GK can save simple balls and lost a ton of points in the Serie A because of that or got eliminated from the CL.
Bentancur back passes, Bernadeschi, the midfield and the rest over paid pieces of shits are not his fault, it'sa called managmenti (italian accent).

Can't become good at anything with that.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not his fault that our GK can save simple balls and lost a ton of points in the Serie A because of that or got eliminated from the CL.
Bentancur back passes, Bernadeschi, the midfield and the rest over paid pieces of shits are not his fault, it'sa called managmenti (italian accent).

Ah yes. We lost a ton of points in the league because of Woj.

Mora watching, lessa complaining (accent)

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Ah yes. We lost a ton of points in the league because of Woj.

Mora watching, lessa complaining (accent)
It's a fact, we lost ton of points because of him (GK). He is incompetent for no 1 at Juve don't be sad, he'll be soon gone and replaced by a young, italian, wc class gk.

Look-a, whoever is our-a allenatore, Andrea, Maximiliano, Zinendine, Giggi, Justiniano, Giancarlo, Antonio qualsiasi la squadra non e buona, too much-a deadwood, to much-a shit Tony, you gonna say same stuff about Allegri about-a Sarripalla, non capisco perhce ma e una squadra cattiva Tony, overpaid pieces of shit aka Milan bout 10 years ago there is no cure for that, really bad managing of the squadra e allenatore has a little to do with that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pirlo wants same Juve 'spirit' with Genoa
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Pirlo hopes Juventus have ‘the same spirit’ against Genoa that they showed to beat Napoli, but Paulo Dybala is not ready to start yet.
It kicks off on Sunday at 14.00 UK time (13.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.
The Bianconeri’s campaign is back on track after the win over Napoli, decided by Dybala off the bench, putting them in third place and just one point behind Milan in second.
“It’s perhaps much easier to find the right spirit in a big match like Napoli, but we need the same attitude even against smaller clubs, starting from tomorrow,” said the coach in his press conference.
“We need to find some consistency and that means facing tomorrow’s game with ferocity. Beating Napoli is meaningless unless we follow it up with the same performance against Genoa.”
Some of Pirlo’s choices against Napoli raised eyebrows on Wednesday, including Gigi Buffon in goal.
“I can confirm Wojciech Szczesny will start tomorrow. I don’t think Paulo Dybala will start, because he was out for three months, so he needs another slightly longer spell as a substitute first.”
When asked if Dybala has a place in the future Juventus side, Pirlo remained vague.
“I’ve always said Dybala is an important player and unfortunately I haven’t had him at my disposal very much this season. Let’s look at the present, because that is more important than the future.
“He still has a year left on his contract, so we will have him here next season. Dybala is a player who makes the difference. I do hope to be able to use Cristiano Ronaldo, Alvaro Morata and Dybala together at some point. I can say it’s probable Dejan Kulusevski will start tomorrow.”
Meanwhile, Federico Chiesa has been perhaps the best performer in the Juve squad so far this term, certainly in recent weeks.
“Chiesa is excellent in one-on-one situations, but he can still improve in situations and controlling the tempo. He is hungry and eager to learn, which is wonderful to know.”

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

If the back passes are not his fault, I don't know what is.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
You continue flapping around giving not one example of where Conte did well in a knock-out competition because he didn't coach the Galacticos. Even someone else gave an example... Well, I'll tell you; he will never coach those teams because he's not considered good enough. And in your logic we can argue basically any lower team coach is a CL master because he never coached an elite team.

I gave you a ton of examples where he should have done better. So why continue asking? For starters Benfica, Galatasaray and the 4th place this year. But I guess Mönchengladbach, Shaktar, Benfica and Galatasaray had elite rosters. Ciao.

"Benifica Galatasaray and 4th place" is that in mongolian? Or are you being vague because you got nothing? a ton of examples from your imagination maybe. Below are called facts
Here, Contes worst result that he can be blamed for is missing CL by one point..What else did he underachieve here Should he have beat that Bayern team that destroyed Barca? Or at chelski should he have won the CL with a shit team that STILL sucks and hasn't been improved and has ALWAYS been a shit plastic club.
Maybe zidane is a one trick pony because after losing only one player he has gotten his ass knocked out of CL in THE ROUND OF 16 for TWO YEARS NOW and with a much better quality squad.

07-09- Bari
got job second part of season in 07 made the team jump to mid table, next year promoted to serie A.

9/2009- Atalanta
resigned 1/2010

2010-11- Siena
Promotion to serie A

2012- Juve
Brought a 7th place, no structure team to win league undefeated, NO CL

Won league, CL lost in quarters to Bayern who went on to BEAT BARCELONA 7-0 AGG AND win CL

2014 worst Conte result is this:
Won league, CL group stage missed qualification by one point against Galatasaray with NO PIRLO minute 85 goal by snijder. - got to Euro semis

2014-16 NT
Took a shit team from a poor generation of players and took the team to Euro finals lost by penalties to Germany.

2016-18 Chelsea
(2015-2016 Mourinho finished 10th)
2016-17 Conte won PL, no CL
2017-18 finished 5th CL exit round of 16
Every manager since then has failed.

Inter- with an inferior squad they top us by 12 pts with Contes "one dimensional" style.
Waiting for some facts don't just run your mouth.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
"Benifica Galatasaray and 4th place" is that in mongolian? Or are you being vague because you got nothing? a ton of examples from your imagination maybe. Below are called facts
Here, Contes worst result that he can be blamed for is missing CL by one point..What else did he underachieve here Should he have beat that Bayern team that destroyed Barca? Or at chelski should he have won the CL with a shit team that STILL sucks and hasn't been improved and has ALWAYS been a shit plastic club.
Maybe zidane is a one trick pony because after losing only one player he has gotten his ass knocked out of CL in THE ROUND OF 16 for TWO YEARS NOW and with a much better quality squad.

07-09- Bari
got job second part of season in 07 made the team jump to mid table, next year promoted to serie A.

9/2009- Atalanta
resigned 1/2010

2010-11- Siena
Promotion to serie A

2012- Juve
Brought a 7th place, no structure team to win league undefeated, NO CL

Won league, CL lost in quarters to Bayern who went on to BEAT BARCELONA 7-0 AGG AND win CL

2014 worst Conte result is this:
Won league, CL group stage missed qualification by one point against Galatasaray with NO PIRLO minute 85 goal by snijder. - got to Euro semis

2014-16 NT
Took a shit team from a poor generation of players and took the team to Euro finals lost by penalties to Germany.

2016-18 Chelsea
(2015-2016 Mourinho finished 10th)
2016-17 Conte won PL, no CL
2017-18 finished 5th CL exit round of 16
Every manager since then has failed.

Inter- with an inferior squad they top us by 12 pts with Contes "one dimensional" style.
Waiting for some facts don't just run your mouth.
And again I see no knock-out competitions where he did well apart from the Euros with national team. Proves the whole point. It's not vague except if you're a blind Conte adept, maybe. But you mention Galatasaray yourself so I guess you just want to ignore it. Galatasaray for fuck sake, they weren't half the team Juve were. And the same goes for the other teams I already mentioned but you evidently left out of his resumé.

So instead of asking for facts, give me some knock-out competitions where he did well? Instead of returning to leagues that we're not talking about, because I already said he does that well (before leaving the team in shambles). Jezus Christ.

Also; Inter simply have a better build squad than ours. Especially with Dybala & Chiellini out.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In the knock out tournaments Conte's record is simply terrible. Its not even about failing to beat teams similar in terms of strength. But he has been severely underachieving against vastly inferior teams. Galata, Benfica, Nords or something, some amateurs, local plumbers that gather around for a game of footy now and then. He had Tevez, Llorente, wc midfield, ironclad defense, wc goalie and he failed. Tevez scored 1 goal iirc, thats how bad we played in attack. We didnt create chances. Conte has 1 system, no backup plan and once it doesnt work out, no amount of yelling from the sidelines will change that.

This season at inter he finished at the bottom of the CL group. So what is the argument that Conte is a good manager for knock outs? I dont see any.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 94)