Andrea Pirlo (49 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Pirlo looked back over the season so far, seeing Inter 11 points clear at the top of the Serie A table, and was asked about his regrets.
“I made many mistakes, but I’d make them all again. This is my first season, I needed those experiences for the present and the future.
“This was a more complicated campaign not just for me, but for many other coaches too. Everyone makes mistakes, including me, but I can learn from those and not repeat them in future.
“Our objective now is a top four finish, because it’s difficult to get to the top. There are 10 games to go, it’s a mini-season we hope to win, and then prepare for the Coppa Italia.”

====

is it me or is this kind of goodbye between the lines ?
It's you ;)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Pirlo keeps saying that he constantly communicates with the players I wonder what instructions he gives during training sessions
Going by how we play and the stupied things our players does, probably tell them to never clear a ball and its better to let in silly goals than kick the ball away. Involve the gk with passes any chance you get, and there are no fixed positions, just run around and stand where it feels just right. Things like that. Oh and ronaldo is boss on field, in the locker and when the players are home

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Didnt pay much attention but did it look like the team played for Pirlo?
Kinda, but after ronaldos missed header in the first minute i though they would lose on purpous. Good game considering how this team has been this year. In control until chillini went berzerk inside the area and caused the pk.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I was giving it some thought and i honestly wonder who adviced or hinted out to Pirlo that a classic 4-4-2 with only a distant few hybrid touches from the thesis to it might just very well be a much safer bet for the remainder of this season?

I genuinly find it hard to believe he came up with this sudden change of "philosophy" all by himself now after everything is already lost...

Jul 20, 2012
I was giving it some thought and i honestly wonder who adviced or hinted out to Pirlo that a classic 4-4-2 with only a distant few hybrid touches from the thesis to it might just very well be a much safer bet for the remainder of this season?

I genuinly find it hard to believe he came up with this sudden change of "philosophy" all by himself now after everything is already lost...
I wouldn't be surprised if someone else is running the show. Probably tudor

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Even though he is a hated cunt, damn I miss this guy on the lines...look at him who wouldn't give their 110% for this crazy lunatic
1_gQXaN7b9KVN5jHfssOsxVw.jpeg

And here we got the wine connoisseur slightly raising his voice

https___wp-images.onefootball.com_wp-content_uploads_sites_10_2020_11_Spezia-Calcio-v-Juventus...jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 26)