Andrea Pirlo (56 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I was giving it some thought and i honestly wonder who adviced or hinted out to Pirlo that a classic 4-4-2 with only a distant few hybrid touches from the thesis to it might just very well be a much safer bet for the remainder of this season?

I genuinly find it hard to believe he came up with this sudden change of "philosophy" all by himself now after everything is already lost...

Jul 20, 2012
I was giving it some thought and i honestly wonder who adviced or hinted out to Pirlo that a classic 4-4-2 with only a distant few hybrid touches from the thesis to it might just very well be a much safer bet for the remainder of this season?

I genuinly find it hard to believe he came up with this sudden change of "philosophy" all by himself now after everything is already lost...
I wouldn't be surprised if someone else is running the show. Probably tudor

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Even though he is a hated cunt, damn I miss this guy on the lines...look at him who wouldn't give their 110% for this crazy lunatic
1_gQXaN7b9KVN5jHfssOsxVw.jpeg

And here we got the wine connoisseur slightly raising his voice

https___wp-images.onefootball.com_wp-content_uploads_sites_10_2020_11_Spezia-Calcio-v-Juventus...jpg

Oct 23, 2011
Even though he is a hated cunt, damn I miss this guy on the lines...look at him who wouldn't give their 110% for this crazy lunatic
1_gQXaN7b9KVN5jHfssOsxVw.jpeg

And here we got the wine connoisseur slightly raising his voice

https___wp-images.onefootball.com_wp-content_uploads_sites_10_2020_11_Spezia-Calcio-v-Juventus...jpg
Give me the calm, composed coach but one who commands authority and respect over a lunatic screaming in your ear what movement to make, what pass to make etc. Not saying Pirlo is the former though.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Oh yeah %100 certain fucking porto wouldn't knock conte out with GOAT in the squad..fuggataboutit
Lol, you're talking about a guy that has failed to qualify for the knockout stage on 3 out of 5 occasions.
On the other two occasions he reached the round of 16, and the QF once.
So you're right, I'm 100% certain fucking Porto wouldn't knock us out- it would be Ferencvaros who would.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Lol, you're talking about a guy that has failed to qualify for the knockout stage on 3 out of 5 occasions.
On the other two occasions he reached the round of 16, and the QF once.
So you're right, I'm 100% certain fucking Porto wouldn't knock us out- it would be Ferencvaros who would.
Did he have CR those 3 occasions? Because that's what GOAT means

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)