Andrea Pirlo (40 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
And instead of ifs and buts I gave you actual proof he sucks in knock-out competitions.
Proof of what? Did conte ever have our current squad with CR in it? No he never coached this team.
Getting a serie b team promoted to me wasnt enough credentials to be appointed coach here...but when he came here he took a mediocre squad and went on a unbeaten season that's my proof I don't give two shits what he did elsewhere.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Proof of what? Did conte ever have our current squad with CR in it? No he never coached this team.
Getting a serie b team promoted to me wasnt enough credentials to be appointed coach here...but when he came here he took a mediocre squad and went on a unbeaten season that's my proof I don't give two shits what he did elsewhere.
No but he even has a better squad than that and still got fucked sideways. Of course then he went on complaining about our defensive setup bla bla bla. Whiny little bitch.

And when he gave his squad to Allegri, there was no more complaining about 10 euros and we went to Champions League finals instead of being eliminated in the round of 16.

If your "proof" actually comes from NON-knock-out competitions, why bother?

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
No but he even has a better squad than that and still got fucked sideways. Of course then he went on complaining about our defensive setup bla bla bla. Whiny little bitch.

And when he gave his squad to Allegri, there was no more complaining about 10 euros and we went to Champions League finals instead of being eliminated in the round of 16.

If your "proof" actually comes from NON-knock-out competitions, why bother?
I'm talking about management stewie the fuck you rambling about is that morse code or short hand?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
It's pretty clear his management/yelling sucks in knock-out competitions. Has he ever won one?
Conte had vicinic and pepe level players not even pogba the first year..when did he ever have the squad to win those competitions..Tevez would of had to have a godly performance match in match out...who did conte have while here Ronaldo? Haha
if anything that grinta and yelling resulted in a shitty squad with estegaribia and pepe to bring back a baseless shit #7 seated team back to glory.

Jun 7, 2003
Conte had vicinic and pepe not even pogba the first year..idk if pogba ever will be WC enough but even IF he was that later when he was at his peak here idk if he ever had a squad to win those competitions..Tevez would of had to have a godly performance match in match out...who did conte have while here Ronaldo? Haha
if anything that grinta and yelling resulted in a shitty squad with estegaribia and pepe to bring back a baseless shit #7 seated team back to glory.
Pogba is WC, he won the World Cup as a protagonist for France

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Conte had vicinic and pepe level players not even pogba the first year..when did he ever have the squad to win those competitions..Tevez would of had to have a godly performance match in match out...who did conte have while here Ronaldo? Haha

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You sound just like Conte. All I hear is excuses. Allegri won 3 knock-out competitions after Conte left and reached 2 CL finals.
Conte was knocked out by Benfica and Gala-tasa-fucking-ray. Now he finished 4th in the CL group and got kicked out of the Coppa by Pirlo...
Stick to the plot, we're talking knock-out competitions here. But I guess there are simply no examples of him doing good there.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Pirlo comes out strengthened by the victory against Napoli. Juventus will need to play more like that for the remaining games if the coach is to stay on the bench next season. [Tuttosport]

How to fuck up a club in 10 steps - A. Agnelli & Co

Paratici: "Pirlo-Allegri? Now let's just think about working and doing the best we can"

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pirlo comes out strengthened by the victory against Napoli. Juventus will need to play more like that for the remaining games if the coach is to stay on the bench next season. [Tuttosport]

How to fuck up a club in 10 steps - A. Agnelli & Co

Paratici: "Pirlo-Allegri? Now let's just think about working and doing the best we can"
Sadly that's not good enough.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This guy is so gone :lol:

they’re just trying to keep the group together for this CL qualification for next season. I’ll grow what hair I have for a year if he stays on next season.

Subscribe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)