Andrea Pirlo (46 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So let's say we win a respectable 7/9 remaining games, play decent enough and manage to finish 2nd place.

What's the verdict then?

You think he stays or has the damage already been done?

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Sorry, but you can dislike a coach all you want but it’s absolutely idiotic to want the the team to lose just so he can get hired. Especially when the team is batting for CL qualification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must really be a big fan of the EL.
I didn’t said I wanted us to lose, just that I’m not happy we won.

Feels weird :crazy:

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
| @RomeoAgresti: “At Juventus there is great chaos. At each game, Baronio gets up from the bench and talks, Pinsoglio gets up and talks, everyone speaks except Pirlo . A manager of another team (whose name I cannot name) told me, in confidence, that this is not good.”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sorry, but you can dislike a coach all you want but it’s absolutely idiotic to want the the team to lose just so he can get hired. Especially when the team is batting for CL qualification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get it but yea I rooted for the team to win today. Zero chance I was rooting for Napoli to win even if I am tired of Pirlo.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
| @RomeoAgresti: “At Juventus there is great chaos. At each game, Baronio gets up from the bench and talks, Pinsoglio gets up and talks, everyone speaks except Pirlo . A manager of another team (whose name I cannot name) told me, in confidence, that this is not good.”
Yeah this is so true, he’s completely out of place on the touch line, have never once seen him give instructions or talk to his players during the game.

You can’t be a part time football manager

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Still need to get rid.

The problems are still there and his fascination with playing people to of position is incredibly frustrating. Chiesa played 30 seconds on the right in the first half and set up a goal, then played the rest on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)