• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he is not a big club manager
sample size: 1
that 1 single sample: inda

:shifty:

conte is a nut case too. he fired ziegler before even the pre-season started, didn't play quagliarella after a small incident, he's in a constant war with the world, which is just as tiring as it gets. mourinho, capello, tuchel (etc) have a reputation of having a rough personality. not everyone is as easy going as allegri.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Ok but doesnt mean Calcio and everyone influenced by it isn't painfully outdated. Exclude Zidane from those if you insist.
Ok so it's something that cannot be explained clearly but calcio and everyone influenced by it is outdated. Got it.
Man idk where you are but coke is definitely 70/80% puro there that much is certain lol

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok so it's something that cannot be explained clearly but calcio and everyone influenced by it is outdated. Got it.
Man idk where you are but coke is definitely 70/80% puro there that much is certain lol
Serie A hasnt won in Europe in 11 (!) years, and 3 years before that (2010 and 2007).

There's your explanation. It is pretty clear that its outdated but still hard to explain why it happened and how to fix it.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Serie A hasnt won in Europe in 11 (!) years, and 3 years before that (2010 and 2007).

There's your explanation. It is pretty clear that its outdated but still hard to explain why it happened and how to fix it.
Actually merda won it 11 years ago, and two years before that milan..
Bayern twice, merda once, chelsea once and livrpol once.
The rest is Barca and Real with the 2 GOAT players with THE two most dominant teams in history of this sport. Along that way, We were in 2 finals losing 4-1 and 3-1 are you basing "calcio is outdated" argument on bad referee calls, not given penalties? Inferior players compared to RM and Barca? Calciopoli setting us way back? You know logical reasons? No. "Calcio is outdated because it can not be explained."
You are the kind of person to sit with a calculator and try to figure out winning lottery numbers

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
sample size: 1
that 1 single sample: inda

:shifty:

conte is a nut case too. he fired ziegler before even the pre-season started, didn't play quagliarella after a small incident, he's in a constant war with the world, which is just as tiring as it gets. mourinho, capello, tuchel (etc) have a reputation of having a rough personality. not everyone is as easy going as allegri.
But he's right about everything else though. We hired a supposedly better version of Gasperini in Sarri, didn't back him in the market, made random signings and expected him to play 'attractive football'.
Forget about the locker room and big ego's. This squad is constructed very poorly for a Gasperini or Sarri to implement their style of football successfully. I mean I can name only a handful of players in this team that can play with the same intensity and work ethic as Gasperini's Atalanta. We would need a complete squad overhaul for that to happen. Add to Tici's incompetency and a complete lack of vision on how to build a team as per modern footballing standards, hiring Gasperini or a manager of a similar mold is a disaster waiting to happen.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
ItalJuve making a comeback. Mancini will take over this summer. Mark my words.
Mancini is a good coach. Moggi I think considered him a lucky coach but when you take his results:
He has done a great job with Italy making them look really good.
He has done a good job with Inter although he got an easy and lucky task since Juve got demoted and had to re-build...

Considering our team and our will to get Locatelli I think he would be a good decision although not my favorite one...
He would still be missing a Barella which means we will have to get his Barella type of player (which we actually need anyway..)

Gasperini as I mentioned before will be a good fit and his style of football is definitely something Agnelli would appreciate. The downside is he never coached a big club (but Inter but it was a short stint and kind of doomed to fail).
Inzaghi - Good coach - Got some good results and had Lazio overperform at times - Downside is not proven in a top club.
Zidane - He is my first choice although I dont think he`ll do well with our current team and Im not sure he will get his desired players. At least he will manage Ronaldo in the right way..
his downside seems less of a downside these days as I think he could have done better with his La Liga history. Well he has Barcelona and Atletico who always put up a fight so maybe I exaggerate a bit.

Our of the four I rather we get Zidane followed by Gasperini, Mancini and Inzaghi
I must say I like Lazio style the most though..

- - - Updated - - -

Mancini is the least Italian Italian coach. I wouldnt mind him.
Tough to say the best but he is a good coach.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The two best teams in Europe right now haven't built a team centered around any one single player. Goals can come from anywhere, you have players built like tanks and running like mad men, most importantly they have a coach who is successfully able to implement his footballing philosophy successfully because players are willing to sacrifice and play any role that the coach demands.

We don't have that here at Juventus. We are nothing more than a lazy marketing team these days who are more concerned about YouTube views and Instagram followers.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The two best teams in Europe right now haven't built a team centered around any one single player. Goals can come from anywhere, you have players built like tanks and running like mad men, most importantly they have a coach who is successfully able to implement his footballing philosophy successfully because players are willing to sacrifice and play any role that the coach demands.

We don't have that here at Juventus. We are nothing more than a lazy marketing team these days who are more concerned about YouTube views and Instagram followers.
Bayern and?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But he's right about everything else though. We hired a supposedly better version of Gasperini in Sarri, didn't back him in the market, made random signings and expected him to play 'attractive football'.
Forget about the locker room and big ego's. This squad is constructed very poorly for a Gasperini or Sarri to implement their style of football successfully. I mean I can name only a handful of players in this team that can play with the same intensity and work ethic as Gasperini's Atalanta. We would need a complete squad overhaul for that to happen. Add to Tici's incompetency and a complete lack of vision on how to build a team as per modern footballing standards, hiring Gasperini or a manager of a similar mold is a disaster waiting to happen.
i have a lot of remarks on this (and the previous post), so just some shorties:
- he said that gasp is not a big team coach. zero sample size, and it was a badly managed inda. before marotta's arrival, every single coach failed there since mourinho left. we simply have no idea whether atalanta is gasp's ceiling or not. fact is that he's doing great with zero budget, everything else is just speculation.
- he also based his judgement on gasp's strong personality. plenty of successful coaches have strong personalities.
- he said that he'd lose the locker in no time. well, i only remember ONE player (papu) after working together with the core of the squad for several seasons, even conte, or my man allegri has a worse track record. yes, gasp's fucking demanding and puts the team above everything else. i bet it'd be hard to handle for some of our overpaid snowflakes, but honestly, i couldn't care less.
- sarri isn't a better version of gasp, they play completely different football. their personality is different too. sarri managed to get shat on his head by some little spanish prick, while gasp fired his best player when papu disrespected him. sarri is very reluctant to make changes. remember the voices about atalanta being finished without papu a couple of months ago? gasp tweaked them pretty well. sarri never connected with the club and the squad (that was the main problem with him), while you can't dismiss gasp, and he's got a history at juve. they have a distinctive playstyle associated with them, but they have completely different history and personality.
- i also never said i specifically wanted gasp or the squad was compatible with him. i literally wrote this: "he's one of the very few italian coaches i'd be happy to take, even if it would take him a season or two to fully implement his ideas", meaning we'd have to build a squad for him. this should the normal situation with every single coach, and we were very, very lucky and spoiled at the same time during allegri's first 4 seasons, when our sideways steps in squad building didn't really show in the results. for gasp, we'd need two full summers, but if we were to lose two titles in a row, i wouldn't mind making a squad overhaul anyway.
- yes, he's right about our lack of planning after allegri.
- and yes, i absolutely agree with you about tici's squad building skills. i said many times: no coach (allegri included) would bring back the domination of the conte/allegri era without getting a proper squad first. i absolutely love allegri, and if we could bring him back, i'd most certainly do that, but signing him and giving him this midfield would be a waste of resources. bring someone like luis campos first. without a proper team builder (like gasp btw, just saying), firing pirlo and putting faith in any coach is an other dead end.

bottom line: this squad is constructed very poorly for a *insert any name* :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 63)