Andrea Pirlo (35 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
McKennie yes, Arthur i disagree. But maybe it is Pirlo's fault. What do you think he is doing wrong?
He’s been trying to change to many things too fast. We don’t have players who can control a two man midfield, yet for long spells he’s been playing that way.
Wes needs to start when he’s fit, and he needs another two midfielders around him if we want any chance of controling games from midfield.
His subs are often bizarre, just look at today’s game how he completely sold our midfield by replacing Ramsey with Danilo.
While Arthur hasn’t been a world beater yet here, he’s looked better than Pjanic though, who was so poor for a long time at Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pirlo doesnt have what is needed sadly. We need someone with experience to fix this mess

Im totally convinced now.

Maybe we will need allegri after all, and you know things are terribad when someone like me is mentioning allegri.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What the fuck Pirlo.

danilo for Ramsey? You left Bentancur on instead?

bernie for Morata?

Ooof

- - - Updated - - -

If he is a fraud then what does that make the club that hired him?
As much as I want Berna out - Pirlo had no choice but to make that sub as he needed to balance things out. The problem is we played ok but didnt create any serious danger so Pirlo decided to change things again and then Fiorentina took over completely.
The thing is - 11 men or 10 men I see no reason why we shouldnt be able to beat Fiorentina.

- - - Updated - - -

Scudetto could be lost in January.

Allegri to come back by February match with Porto.
Scudetto is probably already lost.
I dont think the board will bring back Allegri despite the fact that Pogba has been an absolute monster for him and Pogba is being linked. Its a mentality issue - Allegri is more balanced than attacking minded coach.
I can see us going for Gasperini as he kind of the guy who ignited attacking football in Italy.

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We won’t sack Pirlo, Agnelli won’t give up on his ‘project’ mid way through the season.

Keep reflecting on that match yesterday. Can’t think of a single chance we created where we worked their keeper. Can think of 5 that the purple rats created.

The ‘project’ to get us to be more entertaining has resulted in nothing but regression. We are going to struggle for a too 4 finish this season,

Pirlo’s management career so far:

Won:
Sampdoria
Dynamo Kiev
Spezia
Ferenvacos
Cagliari
Torino
Barcelona
Genoa
Parma

Drawn:
Roma
Verona
Crotone
Lazio
Benevento
Atalanta

Lost:
Barcelona
Fiorentina

Pirlo: 57% win rate
Allegri: 70%
Sarri: 65%
Conte: 67.5%
Ferrara: 50%

So he is between Ferrara’s record and Sarri’s... the list of opponents is so worrying. We’ve not beaten any decent team (Barca now was looking like more of their issue than ours). We’ve not really played any of the top teams yet: Milan, Inter, Napoli - this is not going to be a good season. We’re going to struggle for a top 4 finish.

Also 5 red cards - that’s the worst record in Europe.. what has happened to the players discipline??

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We won’t sack Pirlo, Agnelli won’t give up on his ‘project’ mid way through the season.

Keep reflecting on that match yesterday. Can’t think of a single chance we created where we worked their keeper. Can think of 5 that the purple rats created.

The ‘project’ to get us to be more entertaining has resulted in nothing but regression. We are going to struggle for a too 4 finish this season,

Won:
Sampdoria
Dynamo Kiev
Spezia
Ferenvacos
Cagliari
Torino
Barcelona
Genoa
Parma

Drawn:
Roma
Verona
Crotone
Lazio
Benevento
Atalanta

Lost:
Barcelona
Fiorentina

So he is between Ferrara’s record and Sarri’s... the list of opponents is so worrying. We’ve not beaten any decent team (Barca now was looking like more of their issue than ours). We’ve not really played any of the top teams yet: Milan, Inter, Napoli - this is not going to be a good season. We’re going to struggle for a top 4 finish.

Also 5 red cards - that’s the worst record in Europe.. what has happened to the players discipline??
Also constant changing of formation yesterday looked like 4-3-3 and bonucci would get exposed against any quick striker

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Won:
Sampdoria
Dynamo Kiev
Spezia
Ferenvacos
Cagliari
Torino
Barcelona
Genoa
Parma

Drawn:
Roma
Verona
Crotone
Lazio
Benevento
Atalanta

Lost:
Barcelona
Fiorentina

The red cards are worrying but over the last few years, I learned to trust Juve against big teams more than I do against small teams. One of the glaring issues with this squad is lack of motivation and intensity playing the small teams.

I have a feeling we're going to smash Inter, Milan and Napoli but end up losing the scudetto losing points to Beneventos and Crotones.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't like to say it but this situation makes me think of Ole's at MU.

We have a great game followed by a terrible one then another great one and rinse and repeat.

And since he's a former player and we took a gamble, we'll have to see it out to the end. Hopefully he improves thats all we can hope for.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I don't like to say it but this situation makes me think of Ole's at MU.

We have a great game followed by a terrible one then another great one and rinse and repeat.

And since he's a former player and we took a gamble, we'll have to see it out to the end. Hopefully he improves thats all we can hope for.
Was thinking of this just yesterday when I saw the result. So far Pirlo really struggled to find stability and seems out of his depth with tactics also.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
De la pena will be demoted
Shouldnt officiate at this level, that much is clear. Two penalties denied, 2nd yellow not given to Valero. He also didnt see Cuadrado's murderous tackle, which happened right infront of him, but used Var. He fucked us over in several previous games he officiated.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have this gut feeling refs this year are on a mission. "Go out there, do some damage, we will suspend you for a few matches and then you will be back". We dont play well and mostly we have ourselves to blame, our inconsistency is worrying, but 1-2 bad decisions can affect the game, especially since we arent at our usual level. Take last night for instance, we are down 0-1, Valero is already on a yellow when he makes a challenge which by every rule should make ref show him the 2nd one. 10 vs 10 and its whole different game.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Shouldnt officiate at this level, that much is clear. Two penalties denied, 2nd yellow not given to Valero. He also didnt see Cuadrado's murderous tackle, which happened right infront of him, but used Var. He fucked us over in several previous games he officiated.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have this gut feeling refs this year are on a mission. "Go out there, do some damage, we will suspend you for a few matches and then you will be back". We dont play well and mostly we have ourselves to blame, our inconsistency is worrying, but 1-2 bad decisions can affect the game, especially since we arent at our usual level. Take last night for instance, we are down 0-1, Valero is already on a yellow when he makes a challenge which by every rule should make ref show him the 2nd one. 10 vs 10 and its whole different game.
And that idiot Valero was still shaking his bald head when Prandelli subbed him off.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I envy people who have immunity against COVID, but I also envy people who have immunity against criticism and even sacking. He's done a bad job so far and no media outlet is ripping him apart (like they were doing Sarri or Allegri).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)