Andrea Pirlo (84 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Not impressed at all, but willing to give him until the end of December to sort shit out.
If his name was Sarri, you'd be asking for his head before even his first game.

Oh wait, it'd already happened :snoop:

The standard some people have around here, has really went down over the years. Let's not kid ourselves, if this team wins anything this season, it won't be thanks to Pirlo.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Not as often as we're doing now. You need the team to settle first.
Our players have played a lot of games in a short period for club and county. We have 10 games in 30 days. We can't afford to run players into the ground so early and face burn out and injuries. The season is long and it's still early, we have to think long term... it's not like the rotation has been bringing bad results.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If his name was Sarri, you'd be asking for his head before even his first game.

Oh wait, it'd already happened :snoop:

The standard some people have around here, has really went down over the years. Let's not kid ourselves, if this team wins anything this season, it won't be thanks to Pirlo.
I hated the appointment of Sarri even before we had kicked a single ball. Yes, I was biased, but he was never a Juve level coach. He's a loser, lacks class, and is a stubborn inflexible oaf. I'm so glad we got rid of him and fuck him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the usual problems.

result isn't an issue tbh. any team will struggle against a team that plays with 5 cbs all game. even a fully functioning allegri team would have trouble breaking that down.

win is what matters

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hated the appointment of Sarri even before we had kicked a single ball. Yes, I was biased, but he was never a Juve level coach. He's a loser, lacks class, and is a stubborn inflexible oaf. I'm so glad we got rid of him and fuck him.
Pirlo is not Juve's level coach too, so why willingness to give him time? Sympathy should not determine such things.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really needs to address how open we are when we lose the ball. It has been an issue all season and worry that it is still a problem.

The performance was woeful but I have seen almost identical ones in Europe ever since I supported Juve. Unfortunately for Pirlo those performances were often when we were playing well domestically. Pirlo doesn't have that to fall back on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 69)