Andrea Pirlo (98 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Decent first half performance. Played great at times, midfield no longer looks impotent and stagnant, players seem to care and have a good idea of what their roles are. Should have scored 2-3 at this point but CR7 hasn't found this season's form yet.

On the negative side, there were some periods, periods where the lack of concentration the same issues we had last season seemed to be back. Gotta make sure that doesn't creep back in

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Great debut

He has this squad playing fluid, slashing, energetic football

Glad he was able to clear all the cigarette smoke from the dressing room. Cigs leave such a terrible odor

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
Now that's a fucking start! Proper 2020 football - pressing hard, moving fast, passing smart. Players enjoying themselves as well.

Considering how little time Pirlo had for preparations, those are massive changes in playstyle. Genuinely excited about the season (and future), for the first time in a while...

Jul 7, 2018
So happy to see this new Juve. Our defense is solid yet needs a little more training (when De Ligt comes back we will have a very solid defense). Our midfield is very good and has a very good timing attacking, moving the ball fast and delivering chances to CR7 who looks in shape and hungry. Also, I´m seeing a compact team when defending and we try to close the spaces, something Sarri didn´t achieve when he was our coach.

And the best part: I see the team very happy with Pirlo. They respect him and are trying to give their best. I have high expectations for this season and I think that we can achieve great things if the team continues motivated and improves every match.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
made his mark in weeks. this was a proper team performance rarely seen during last season. samp were the ideal opponent, they were the only team we beat convincingly during the last 8 rounds at the end of the previous season, they are one of the weakest teams we'll face this term, so let's not overhype the team, but it was a solid, stylish performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 82)