Andrea Pirlo (27 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like some said, far form perfect but wayyy better than what we have seen in the last season. I enjoyed the game

Build on this Pirlo. It was positive!

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
“We have four central midfielders who in my view play better in a two-man midfield. We are therefore trying to use that system, defending with four defenders, then in attack we’re more of a three plus two.”

4-2-3-1 Like it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Pirlo “Frabotta had a good game. Alex Sandro picked up an injury, so I chose the Under-23 lad who is training with us very well. I didn’t consider it a risk at all to use him."

That's balls, I really dont remember any of previous coaches with this much balls. A risk taker, not over thinking it, and going with what he sees and not what the Italien experience textbook says. Bravo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
90% complete of 650+ passes
That was the stat which impressed me the most, and quite a lot of those passes were difficult ones. We used the space really well and it seems our mids finally are getting into transitional play. Early days but encouraging stuff.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That was the stat which impressed me the most, and quite a lot of those passes were difficult ones. We used the space really well and it seems our mids finally are getting into transitional play. Early days but encouraging stuff.
Early days but let's build on it

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
“We have four central midfielders who in my view play better in a two-man midfield. We are therefore trying to use that system, defending with four defenders, then in attack we’re more of a three plus two.”

4-2-3-1 Like it.
But we will be attacking most of the time so a 3-4-3.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It will be interesting to see what the lineup looks like once Dybala and Dzeko are available.

No room for the two of them and CR7 in what we saw today
The system seems to be a back 3 including one fullback. 2 wingbacks, 2 CMs, a playmaker and 2 forwards.

Simply replace Kulusevski and Ramsey for Dzeko and Dybala and you have one of the combinations.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
some of our passing today was boner inducing.

if he keeps this style of play, we gonna have to put NSFW tags on juve matches.
I bet Cristiano would love if they played matches in more revealing outfits. A little Juve banana hammock and nothing else.

Wait a sec... I’d love this too.

Well, not for the chubby ‘murican on the team. He can continue wearing full gear.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
pirlo play today was similar to liverpool's style of play.

press and press. keep ball and everyone expected to pass the ball around. everyone is a regista.
exactly this system doesn't have limitation on roles, everyone can be presser or passer. that's why he doesnt rly need special regista but it needs a certain characteristics to cover other functions as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)