Results are only viewable after voting.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Its a very bold move by us.
Pirlo can be our Pep or Zidane.
Zidane start as Assistant Manager and Coach for RM Castilla
And Pep start from Barca B.

At first Pirlo would start from Juve 23, but now he directly go as senior coach
The question is, if Zidane and Pep did not coach the u21 sides at their club, would have become as successfull as they are now? for me yes. one year in the youth team was not going to make a difference to their style of philosophy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The question is, if Zidane and Pep did not coach the u21 sides at their club, would have become as successfull as they are now? for me yes. one year in the youth team was not going to make a difference to their style of philosophy.
But learning about game management learning by drawing from these experiences. We can ill afford for pirlo to be doing this when winning every game matters

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Pirlo is probably going to keep Bonucci, as he appreciates his ball playing ability. But, will ask bonucci to be a backup to midfielder or defenders, depending on the games.

Interesting fact is that Pirlo himself was a highly talented player that could only function if the team is set up for him to shine. He willl understand this aspect and find ways to cater to CR7 Dybala! :) and probably get rid of asswipes like khedira and matuidi

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Love that quote from his book
As well as the stories about Pippo Inzaghi taking massive dumps before big CL games :touched: And stinking out the bathrooms

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, this being Agnelli's pick gives more hope. Agnelli was very impressed and decided after interviewing Conte, so there's that.

Did he or Marotta pick Allegri?
Conte was AA’s choice. Marotta chose Allegri, but apparently AA always admired Allegri and the two had a chat around the time of the 2013 CL final and it left him with the impression that he would love to see him manage one day.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don’t watch City so I don’t know if he has changed but I remember back in his Barcelona days a lot of times Pep would let the players do their thing and just watch. Whatever instructions they needed were already given before the match. Maybe that could be Pirlo as well.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I don't know what to make of this. A living legend for club and country. One of the best midfielders and players of his generation. But as a coach his CV is blank. Has AA given up on trying to win the CL? For me giving pirlo the role means he is looking for a longer term.

Pirlo's midfield knowledge will help us no doubt. I think he has a bit of cunt in him as well which means he won't take shit from any players and will be happy to clean out the crap.

Time will tell if this is the right move. AA has really put his balls on the line with this decision.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what to make of this. A living legend for club and country. One of the best midfielders and players of his generation. But as a coach his CV is blank. Has AA given up on trying to win the CL? For me giving pirlo the role means he is looking for a longer term.

Pirlo's midfield knowledge will help us no doubt. I think he has a bit of cunt in him as well which means he won't take shit from any players and will be happy to clean out the crap.

Time will tell if this is the right move. AA has really put his balls on the line with this decision.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Pep would still be succeed because the ingredient is there. But his experiences with Barca B is very valuable for him. Its a good article ro read :
https://www.goal.com/story/pepguardiola/index.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)