Andrea Pirlo (19 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Man, I like Pirlo a lot. I hope he'll become even greater for us. He's been under some great World class coaches like Allegri and Lippi, some motivational maniacs like Conte and tournament monsters like Ancelotti. Imagine if he can use all their strengths in his approach.

Please do it, Pirlo. I want to love you even more. :green:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This one is for the fans. Agnelli gave us the passion to love the club again. At least I am.

I wanted him to be our coach for a long time but is this too soon? I want to belive that Agnelli will provide him with all the support he needs to success.
I hope he gets the support he needs and we provide him with 3-4 more quality signings. Then we are ready to rock and roll. I cannot wait for next season to start. Finally some excitement again.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I was thinking about this, seems weird he accepted the u23 after saying all this
By the end of July the management knew that Sarri was a very bad fit for us. Probably they were impressed by Pirlo's ambition and decided to give him a chance. At least it looks like this. The decision was not from yesterday but at least two weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

BtD9ZPxIEAExfai.jpg

:heart:

Last edited:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

After watching this I agree with both guys despite them having opposing views. Pirlo seems more and more like a "Yes, sir" appointment necessitated by the lack of funds.
We need to revitalize the squad but there is no money and some of the old, useless farts will stay and Pirlo has the job to make it bearable for at least a season.
The french guy was spot on when he said some of the players are unworthy of Juventus, but the Italian guy is also right that there is no money now.
Watch it- I think this time ESPN's guys were spot on.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We were obviously rejected by guys like Zidane, experienced coaches, who know how our managament works, always going for market opportunities. You don't get the players you want, so why risk being kicked out of the club like Allegri and Sarri when things don't work out.

So we were left with Pirlo. It's his first job, he won't ask much like Allegri did. We will sign players like Milik and probably keep Matuidi, Khedira, Berna...

It will be almost impossible for him to win anything next season. Individual brilliance of Dybala and Ronaldo can't secure you a Scudetto next year because Inter is getting stronger. Conte is a maniac, he knows this is his chance. He will push hard.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Languid - that's the word you're looking for. He's just composed and laidback. You Turks always need someone to sound aggressive and violent, you Kebab Meisters :b81:

Just teasing you Bro. :p

Have confidence in Pirlo - it's all we can do at this point.
Hopefully you're a happy man now? At least Sarri is gone, right?

What are the expectations for Pirlo? The same measurements as for Allegri and Sarri?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
We were obviously rejected by guys like Zidane, experienced coaches, who know how our managament works, always going for market opportunities. You don't get the players you want, so why risk being kicked out of the club like Allegri and Sarri when things don't work out.

So we were left with Pirlo. It's his first job, he won't ask much like Allegri did. We will sign players like Milik and probably keep Matuidi, Khedira, Berna...

It will be almost impossible for him to win anything next season. Individual brilliance of Dybala and Ronaldo can't secure you a Scudetto next year because Inter is getting stronger. Conte is a maniac, he knows this is his chance. He will push hard.
Zidane was not unemployed though, he works for Real fucking Madrid and just won the title, even I wouldn't move at this moment...

Also, looks like the President himself wants a major overhaul and fresh faces, so I would wait a little longer before betting on keeping the likes of Khedira, Blaze, Berna etc...

I think the club will offload a lot of players, it remains to be seen what names will be brought in and how the manager will perform with the refreshed squad he gets. Yep, agree, atm Inter and Conte should feel very optimistic about their chances of winning the scudetto, there is a very interesting and intriguing August and September ahead of us...

Jun 16, 2020

After watching this I agree with both guys despite them having opposing views. Pirlo seems more and more like a "Yes, sir" appointment necessitated by the lack of funds.
We need to revitalize the squad but there is no money and some of the old, useless farts will stay and Pirlo has the job to make it bearable for at least a season.
The french guy was spot on when he said some of the players are unworthy of Juventus, but the Italian guy is also right that there is no money now.
Watch it- I think this time ESPN's guys were spot on.
Many people considered Allegri a ‘yes man’and to a certain point he definitely was if we compare him to Conte. He didn’t argued a lot with the board.

Still we don’t know much about our finances, as we’ve had the capital increase right before the crisis, but not reaching the QF and sacking Sarri is definitely a blow. It will depend a lot on the sells, but it’s nice that we have two new players without spending anything, so I believe there still are opportunities.

And there are always multiple options to sign a player. Swaps are interesting this summer, but loan + obligation, or payments in multiple installments are used quite often. It doesn’t necessarily mean that we have to have a 300m budget this summer to make things happen, the main focus for now should be to lower the wages tho.

If we have good relations with Lyon and Sassuolo I can see us trying for Locatelli or Aouar on a loan + obligation and meanwhile sending some youth players to Sassuolo or Matuidi to Lyon.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Saw this last night and couldn’t be arsed to post it here so I’m doing it now. He prefers 4-3-3 ball possession. Depending on the players. So we’ll see.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realised the his quotes have already been translated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)