Andrea Pirlo (71 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Man Inzaghi will never change, you give him the ball in the box against a top team today, it'll end up in the net somehow, don't know how, he cant play football but he gets it in the net, Watching Bonucci get shit on by Seedorf was great.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Man Inzaghi will never change, you give him the ball in the box against a top team today, it'll end up in the net somehow, don't know how, he cant play football but he gets it in the net, Watching Bonucci get shit on by Seedorf was great.
So true, it's so easy to defend and mark him outside the box because he has no clue and yet it's like catching a rat in a mansion inside the box.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Chiellini about Pirlo:

“A memory of Andrea which comes to mind is the day we had the party for the first Scudetto with Antonio Conte.

“Pirlo went up to Marotta and he told him: ‘You wanted Inler, thank goodness you got me’!"

Inler :lol:

Apr 29, 2006
When I saw the players in Pirlo's testimonial... Well he had a career thats for sure. I was jizzing myself just listening to the english commentary - only Lampard invited. LMAO.

R9, Maldini and Baggio were deep bench. Legends.

Oct 16, 2018
When I saw the players in Pirlo's testimonial... Well he had a career thats for sure. I was jizzing myself just listening to the english commentary - only Lampard invited. LMAO.

R9, Maldini and Baggio were deep bench. Legends.
Pirlo carreer was so strong. He was one of strong midfilders for all time. I find his career in infographics - with two words - Strong Profile!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)