Andrea Pirlo (30 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yep. Too bad he didn't. Now he's just some guy who played for us once.
And if Ronadlinho had left to Milan 6 months early, Barca fans wouldn't have considered him as a legend. Just some guy who played for them once.

This should be up for a poll. I'd like to see how many ingrates are on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

A major problem is that he's too strongly associated with Milan as well.
He is Juve legend for what he did for Juve. He is a Milan legend for what he did for Milan. He left both on good terms with the fans.

Ronaldo is a legend for United and Madrid. He won a lot with both.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why the fuck do you even care? Stop trying to impose your opinion. Pirlo had three good seasons with us. He was instrumental in our return to form. I'm happy that he played here. I don't think he's a 'legend'. I also think the term 'legend' is virtually meaningless anyway.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
And if Ronadlinho had left to Milan 6 months early, Barca fans wouldn't have considered him as a legend. Just some guy who played for them once.

This should be up for a poll. I'd like to see how many ingrates are on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

He is Juve legend for what he did for Juve. He is a Milan legend for what he did for Milan. He left both on good terms with the fans.

Ronaldo is a legend for United and Madrid. He won a lot with both.
Ronaldo didn't play for ManU. And if you are talking about C. Ronaldo (learn how to write it correctly), that pussy ain't no legend.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why the fuck do you even care? Stop trying to impose your opinion. Pirlo had three good seasons with us. He was instrumental in our return to form. I'm happy that he played here. I don't think he's a 'legend'. I also think the term 'legend' is virtually meaningless anyway.
If it counts for something, I think you're a Tuz legend too brah. :kiss:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why the $#@! do you even care? Stop trying to impose your opinion. Pirlo had three good seasons with us. He was instrumental in our return to form. I'm happy that he played here. I don't think he's a 'legend'. I also think the term 'legend' is virtually meaningless anyway.
How is putting it up for a poll imposing my own opinion?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Andrea had 3 phenomenal years with the club.

I'd like to see a list of players who have won 3 consecutive Serie A Footballer of the Year awards, and 4 consecutive scudetti. Bet it's a real short one

:p

He obviously is a favourite of the writers for sentimental reasons, and the league's obviously not what it once was in terms of star power, but this guy was tremendous for Juventus. This turn around for our club has been so insane, going from the shitstorm of calciopoli to a slew of titles, and a CL final. This has been a golden period in the history of the club, and Pirlo's impact on the team both on and off the pitch was legendary. His presence was immense. A freebie I highly doubted at the time, who immediately and expertly directed our boys all over the field, on their way to historic glory.

He'll always be one of my favourites, hope he can get a bit of rhythm going in 'murica.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
obviously scudetti > World Cup trophy in terms of prestige, everyone knows that. No need to talk about such a trivial trophy as CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)