Andrea Pirlo (51 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
He is very good at covering the ball when an opponent is at his back. A very good skill when you're not a fast player. It's been a few times he gets the guy behind him out of balance by making sudden turns (which is funny to watch).

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
I regard Pirlo as the best midfielder in the world today, seriously.

Better than Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Ozil & whoever else.

But I may be biased, I like his style of play, and he's a Juve player.
This claim is not far from reality though :

Player------------Pass--------Accuracy------Acc long ball------Acc Through ball--------Key pass------Cross

Xavi-------------100.5-----------92.8--------------7.8----------------------0.6----------------2.4-----------0.8
Xabi-------------88.2------------88.0--------------10.8---------------------0.2----------------1.9-----------0.7
Pirlo-------------81.5------------85.5--------------10.2---------------------0.6-----------------3------------2.1

Arteta-----------80.8------------90.6--------------5.9-----------------------0.3----------------2.1-----------0.8
schweinsteiger --80.7------------85.8--------------9.8-----------------------0.3-----------------1.7-----------0.5

* All of the numbers are "avarage per game", and up until before milan's game which is the time I gathered these

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Earlier in the season I complained a bit during a few games that he was really wasteful defensively. Think it was not that far from christmas. He lost 2-3 balls each game outside our own box. I don't expect him to put a lot of effort in our defensive work, even if he right now according to me is doing well there. But since then (that period of time) he's improved substantially in his defensive works. All I really expect from him defensively though is to NOT make any mistakes outside of our own box again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)