Andrea Pirlo (63 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
So glad he is among us now. He's been one of my very favourite players for years now, I always admired his style of play. Classy footballer.

I'm happy you finally found your real home, Andrea. Better late, than never.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm just happy that we will get to see Pirlo in our colours for a few more years. Lets face it, his style of play + having younger and fitter midfielders doing the running for him, means he still has plenty to offer for us. Love this player, so fucking classy. Xavi wishes he was as classy as our Andrea.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm just happy that we will get to see Pirlo in our colours for a few more years. Lets face it, his style of play + having younger and fitter midfielders doing the running for him, means he still has plenty to offer for us. Love this player, so fucking classy. Xavi wishes he was as classy as our Andrea.
Xavi wishes he was as classy as Pirlo's vomit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And people were opposed to this move because he was "old".

:howler:

Juve matador

Feb 26, 2012
I regard Pirlo as the best midfielder in the world today, seriously.

Better than Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Ozil & whoever else.

But I may be biased, I like his style of play, and he's a Juve player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 52)