Andrea Pirlo (45 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Who the hell would pay 35m for Rabiot ? Ramsey will leave for free or something like 5-10m max .
I doubt anyone would pay 70m for Dybala too , the only realistic target is Demiral for 40 , i even think we can get more than that , but i wouldn't sell .

Also i don't think Lyon would do loan+obligation , i'm sure someone else will buy directly him . Atletiko won't accpet that kind of offer for sure , why would they give away best GK in the world for Tek+40m, when they can sell him for at least 75-80m !

Pellegrini sucks btw .
Rabiot is still young, I'm sure some EPL clubs will be interested. Ramsey is EPL proven, so won't be a problem offloading him.

City, PSG and United will easily pay 70 mill for Dybala.

If you are so sure why is Aouar still in France ?

Tek+40mill = 70mill. They get a solid keeper + money. What else do they need?

And Pellegrini as a backup is fine, can't be worse than Frabotta.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine all that fantasy football and still keeping Bentancur as a starter.
That's what we said about Ronaldo.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Imagine having the goat of midfield to coach such a shit midfield
As much as I liked him as player and as much as I hate Barcelona, Xavi and Iniesta easily outrank him and the GOAT would be Zidane hands down, so he wouldn't even make top 3.

He's battling a top 10 against the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Xabi Alonso, Modric and maybe a few others I can't think of right now.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
As much as I liked him as player and as much as I hate Barcelona, Xavi and Iniesta easily outrank him and the GOAT would be Zidane hands down, so he wouldn't even make top 3.

He's battling a top 10 against the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Xabi Alonso, Modric and maybe a few others I can't think of right now.
Disagreed.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
1st you need to sort out your thought, we need to know wtf youre talking about, then we can go further. But i have no desire to keep repeating the same stuff over and over with you
We? Are you royalty now? who is we?
First you need to go f yourself before giving orders. Second I know what I'm talking about you are not at my level to carry a conversation..
Third YOU can't go further your limited brain won't allow it go watch beach volleyball.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
First you need to go f yourself before giving orders. Second I know what I'm talking about you are not at my level to carry a conversation..
Third YOU can't go further your limited brain won't allow it go watch beach volleyball.
Calma, i know its tough currently with schools closed and having to listen to online lectures, but its not my fault. We can have a nice and long conversation about it, just pm me

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Calma, i know its tough currently with schools closed and having to listen to online lectures, but its not my fault. We can have a nice and long conversation about it, just pm me
Lol you are the lecturer or the stand up comedian? Your punchlines are no good keep working on it you little jester :D
Pm you? I got something nice and long right here but I don't swing that way

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol you are the lecturer or the stand up comedian? Your punchlines are no good keep working on it you little jester :D
Pm you? I got something nice and long right here but I don't swing that way
See, it's much better when you're calm. No need to go at me just because you're wrong about something. Anyway, have a nice day, keep studying hard

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I can't imagine doing a 'revolution' with this guy at the helm.

True that, I wanted Allegri gone a few years ago as I thought it was the end of his cycle but I'd much rather do the squad revolution under a coach who knows how to set up a team.

Pirlo is not even a coach ffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)