• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Kulusevski vs. Lazio
Bentancur vs. Porto
Arthur vs. Benevento

In one month, Juve managed to concede 3 times from reckless passing at the back. I don't expect Pirlo to change that anytime soon. He's either stupid, stubborn or both.
the way juve play this season is actually too static and predictable. Even relegation sides know how and when to press us. Our players don't know how to react.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
LB was a whole and so was attack but otherwise the team was strong. Excellent defense, gk and midfield. Vucinic was also a good player.

Excellent defense who brought back barzagli
From being a substitute level player to a reliable CB? Conte. Who came up with the structure and made that "excellent" midfield possible? Pirlo was finished by Allegri standards. Conte built it with clear ideas. Sturaro? Estegaribia? No place even in the toilet in current roster. Got fucking ronaldo you naming vicinic?
Instead of giving credit to conte you assume those shit players were somehow comparable?
Guy went UNDEFEATED with a mediocre squad just as "bad" as a whole if not weaker then what we have now.

That's a phd level logic though I stand corrected.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Excellent defense who brought back barzagli
From being a substitute level player to a reliable CB? Conte. Who came up with the structure and made that "excellent" midfield possible? Pirlo was finished by Allegri standards. Conte built it with clear ideas. Sturaro? Estegaribia? No place even in the toilet in current roster. Got fucking ronaldo you naming vicinic?
Instead of giving credit to conte you assume those shit players were somehow comparable?
Guy went UNDEFEATED with a mediocre squad just as "bad" as a whole if not weaker then what we have now.

That's a phd level logic though I stand corrected.
Not this lie again :sergio:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Not this lie again :sergio:
No not THIS again lol it doesn't matter what max thought, put it on the club if you want, the club didn't seem him as usable...still conte had the ability to put that squad together. I know he put it together because he plays the exact same way until today. He made it work and it was so well organized that even the trash bench players looked decent. This squad is just as good if not better than back then..this shit is on Pirlo not because our players are shit..not remotely close to the degree that reflects in our play.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not so sure about coaches but I surely love German goalkeepers the most. The way they defend the goal is unique and imo most effective, since they are so dominant how they use their legs, unlike others who are most of the time using only upper body to defend and use legs only to move.

Andreas Köpke was the first I noticed back in the day and I loved him. Then it was Kahn and later on they so many great ones.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No not THIS again lol it doesn't matter what max thought, put it on the club if you want, the club didn't seem him as usable...still conte had the ability to put that squad together. I know he put it together because he plays the exact same way until today. He made it work and it was so well organized that even the trash bench players looked decent. This squad is just as good if not better than back then..this shit is on Pirlo not because our players are shit..not remotely close to the degree that reflects in our play.
Milan didnt want to offer him a long term contract like us. Conte did well, but he was handed a great squad. With the exception of a LWB and a CF, those were all either the best, or among the best players in the league at their position. That team was better in all areas, except attack, compared to current one. So calma with your overpraise.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's true that when Juve calls it's hard to say no, but if I had been Pirlo, at the beginning of my career, seeing the work the team needed, I would have started with the u23. But that's his only 'fault'.

[Marco Borriello]

:lol:

OurProcess is getting blasted by every average Boriello out there

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Not so sure about coaches but I surely love German goalkeepers the most. The way they defend the goal is unique and imo most effective, since they are so dominant how they use their legs, unlike others who are most of the time using only upper body to defend and use legs only to move.

Andreas Köpke was the first I noticed back in the day and I loved him. Then it was Kahn and later on they so many great ones.
Kahn was always a psychopath I liked that

- - - Updated - - -

and this is the moment they were always enemies with lehman but he came up and supported him

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Milan didnt want to offer him a long term contract like us. Conte did well, but he was handed a great squad. With the exception of a LWB and a CF, those were all either the best, or among the best players in the league at their position. That team was better in all areas, except attack, compared to current one. So calma with your overpraise.
There is a reason milan didn't want to offer a long term contract because they didn't think he was worth it even though he was THIER legend.

Conte took that chance, signed him and made it work. Handed? After del neri? so del neri handed conte a team that were able to go undefeated the whole year in Conte FIRST year? Lolz oh and no pogba instead pepe, padoin andngiacherini, WC level midfield backup :D

he wasn't handed shit, he came in and brought the structure, it became better than this in all areas when conte came in and made it great.
Besides Gigi, chiellini, bonucci back then, vidal and pogba no top team would shit on rest of the players. Pirlo got a second life because of Conte.
IF this clown of a coach could get the ball to GOAT in the right spots 5 out of 10 CR possessions is a goal, yet you are talking about vicinic being a good player and crediting conte success to squad? This team is as good if not better. Even before injuries Pirlo was shit in his approach.
I fucking hate conte now but don't let that shit get it twisted for you.
Calma or no calma I don't care but talk logic not BS.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There is a reason milan didn't want to offer a long term contract because they didn't think he was worth it even though he was THIER legend.

Conte took that chance, signed him and made it work. Handed? After del neri? so del neri handed conte a team that were able to go undefeated the whole year in Conte FIRST year? Lolz oh and no pogba instead pepe, padoin andngiacherini, WC level midfield backup :D

he wasn't handed shit, he came in and brought the structure, it became better than this in all areas when conte came in and made it great.
Besides Gigi, chiellini, bonucci back then, vidal and pogba no top team would shit on rest of the players. Pirlo got a second life because of Conte.
IF this clown of a coach could get the ball to GOAT in the right spots 5 out of 10 CR possessions is a goal, yet you are talking about vicinic being a good player and crediting conte success to squad? This team is as good if not better. Even before injuries Pirlo was shit in his approach.
I fucking hate conte now but don't let that shit get it twisted for you.
Calma or no calma I don't care but talk logic not BS.
Conte didn't sign him, Marotta and the management did. Same as Gallinari and Milan's management letting him walk, because of their policy of not offering old players long term contracts. We simply took advantage of that.

What has del neri to do with it? In the summer Conte arrived, we signed Licht, Pirlo, Vidal, Vucinic. That's 4 starters. Barza and Matri arrived few months earlier. Bonucci the previous summer. The other starters? Buffon, Chiellini and Marchisio. You are here talking as he won with scrubs Think before you write

And then you say this team is as good? You just keep digging deeper. We had the best GK in the world back then. Right now? Is Szczesny even top 10 currently? He's not even the best in the league. Defense, we had a prime Barzagli, Chiellini and Licht. From the current bunch De Ligt would start back then, and AS/Chiesa at LWB. Cuads and Licht is a offense vs defense choice. Midfield I don't think I need to say it, MVP easily better than current mediocrity. Attack is what is superior now, Dybala and Ronaldo are head and shoulders above the attackers we had then. Put Ronaldo in that team and he scores 50 goals, with how many chances we created each game.

Also, those same players (Buffon, BBC, Pirlo, Marchisio) went on to reach a Euros final that year, coached by Cesare Prandelli. Did he also make them better than they were?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Conte didn't sign him, Marotta and the management did. Same as Gallinari and Milan's management letting him walk, because of their policy of not offering old players long term contracts. We simply took advantage of that.

What has del neri to do with it? In the summer Conte arrived, we signed Licht, Pirlo, Vidal, Vucinic. That's 4 starters. Barza and Matri arrived few months earlier. Bonucci the previous summer. The other starters? Buffon, Chiellini and Marchisio. You are here talking as he won with scrubs Think before you write

And then you say this team is as good? You just keep digging deeper. We had the best GK in the world back then. Right now? Is Szczesny even top 10 currently? He's not even the best in the league. Defense, we had a prime Barzagli, Chiellini and Licht. From the current bunch De Ligt would start back then, and AS/Chiesa at LWB. Cuads and Licht is a offense vs defense choice. Midfield I don't think I need to say it, MVP easily better than current mediocrity. Attack is what is superior now, Dybala and Ronaldo are head and shoulders above the attackers we had then. Put Ronaldo in that team and he scores 50 goals, with how many chances we created each game.

Also, those same players (Buffon, BBC, Pirlo, Marchisio) went on to reach a Euros final that year, coached by Cesare Prandelli. Did he also make them better than they were?
Why not offer old players new contracts? What was the reason milan had that policy because players get better with age? Lolll
No. We didn't "simply" take advantage, it ended up in our favour because conte had vision.
But yeah moratta and management didn't know contes style and just signed out of the blue..Lolz I already mentioned buffon and who was worth a damn you just keep digging yourself in. This team is as good or better then conte when he came in. 7th spot homeboy remember? No pogba you had melo you remember or were you a toddler?
..conte team was better del neri handed him a 7th place team (in a shit weak league by the way) and the guy went UNDEFEATED because of luck and del neri lolz

Last edited:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Why not offer old players new contracts? What was the reason milan had that policy because players get better with age? Lolll
No. We didn't "simply" take advantage, it ended up in our favour because conte had vision.
But yeah moratta and management didn't know contes style and just signed out of the blue..Lolz I already mentioned buffon and who was worth a damn you just keep digging yourself in. This team is as good or better then conte when he came in. 7th spot homeboy remember? No pogba you had melo you remember or were you a toddler?
..conte team was better del neri handed him a 7th place team (in a shit weak league by the way) and the guy went UNDEFEATED because of luck and del neri lolz
Are you having a stroke?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)