• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:(

We brought back Lippi, and if Nedved doesn’t get that stupid yellow, we win 2003 CL because of it.

Agnelli needs to grow some balls and bring back Allegri to finish the job. There isn’t another coach available that’s even close to his level.
I don't think it's just asking him to come back. To me it sounds like we were not satisfied how we played under him. It's like our staff wanted us to change our philosophy.

I actually do think it's possible to bring Allegri back (I do not think it's possible to bring Marotta back), but I don't think we'd opt for him. I also think Allegri would come back if we offered him the job.

IF we do think about switching our coach for the next season I can only see us go after Zidane.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We're a club with most lost finals in the history of football. We're a synonym for choking when matters and that needs to be fix, and no, I don't want that part of mentality back like you do.
Bayern havent won CL for +20 years, before winning it in 2001. They even managed to concede 2 goals in a span of a minute to lose a CL in 1999. But Id never say that Bayern built new identity in recent years or that they werent succesful European side before that, chokers, etc... Real went +30 years without CL, Liverpool +20 years without EPL title, etc... We are a bit unfortunate that in recent finals we encountered sides with arguably 2 greatest players.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't think it's just asking him to come back. To me it sounds like we were not satisfied how we played under him. It's like our staff wanted us to change our philosophy.

I actually do think it's possible to bring Allegri back (I do not think it's possible to bring Marotta back), but I don't think we'd opt for him. I also think Allegri would come back if we offered him the job.

IF we do think about switching our coach for the next season I can only see us go after Zidane.
Then we are pretty stupid and deserve exactly what we are seeing right now.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bayern havent won CL for +20 years, before winning it in 2001. They even managed to concede 2 goals in a span of a minute to lose a CL in 1999. But Id never say that Bayern built new identity in recent years or that they werent succesful European side before that, chokers, etc... Real went +30 years without CL, Liverpool +20 years without EPL title, etc... We are a bit unfortunate that in recent finals we encountered sides with arguably 2 greatest players.
Look at them now and look at us.

They look like they can compete for CL finals for the next 5-6 years. We look like we'll need 5-6 years to sort this team out.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

We brought back Lippi, and if Nedved doesn’t get that stupid yellow, we win 2003 CL because of it.

Agnelli needs to grow some balls and bring back Allegri to finish the job. There isn’t another coach available that’s even close to his level.
Imo Euromaxx took us as far as he could. We have to accept it was time to move on. Imo The big mistake we made was spending that shit ton of money on someone like Sarri. Had we used that cash to bring a world class coach then we’d be fine now. And then of course better players. The bentancurs of the world simply won’t cut it.

Mar 10, 2009
Worst manager we've ever had.

- - - Updated - - -

They look like they can compete for CL finals for the next 5-6 years. We look like we'll need 5-6 years to sort this team out.
Bayern looked awful in 2019 and yet they recovered next season. My issue isnt that we're not competing, my issue is that we've been getting knocked out against teams we should be beating.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Whose fault is that? We have made far too many errors in recent years, concerning stuff and player personell. This has nothing to do with Bayern changing identity and suddenly becoming a great European side. If you admire Bayern now, well this is the same Bayern, mentality wise, that was 10, 20 or 30 years ago. The difference between us and them atm is they have managment capable of making sound decisions, while we have Trotters independent traders (TIT) at helm, minus the fun part.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imo Euromaxx took us as far as he could. We have to accept it was time to move on. Imo The big mistake we made was spending that shit ton of money on someone like Sarri. Had we used that cash to bring a world class coach then we’d be fine now. And then of course better players. The bentancurs of the world simply won’t cut it.
Nah. He could easily have won us CL. And could going forward with the proper side. We were 1-1 in the second half of two CL finals against two of the most dominant teams of all time. He showed it by being the only one to beat both Real and Barca during their dominant period. If Max gets lucky like Klopp and gets to play a side like Tottenham in one of his finals we have a CL title already. Unfortunately we didn’t, and that’s the way shit happens sometimes but it’s hardly indicative of him not being able to win it lol.

I do think it was time to part ways after the 2018-19 season, and Max took a well-earned and much needed sabbatical. Fully rested and rejuvenated, and freshly motivated again, he would be by far the best coaching hire we could make if someone like Zidane doesn’t become available.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Whose fault is that? We have made far too many errors in recent years, concerning stuff and player personell. This has nothing to do with Bayern changing identity and suddenly becoming a great European side. If you admire Bayern now, well this is the same Bayern, mentality wise, that was 10, 20 or 30 years ago. The difference between us and them atm is they have managment capable of making sound decisions.
Did I say that Bayern changed their mentality? I think it was me saying how I want our mentality and identity changed.

And yes. We agree about management making capable decisions. It's not like I fap over them 24/7, but I always pay attention when it comes to transfers. Most of the time I don't like who Real and Barca buy, even City and PSG. It's not just about the money. I always liked how Bayern did on that field.

We used to move great too. But over the past 5 years it looks absolutely pathetic.

Yes, I want to sack Pirlo. But I wonder why not many people mention Paratici and sacking him because he made some horrible mess here.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Worst manager we've ever had.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern looked awful in 2019 and yet they recovered next season. My issue isnt that we're not competing, my issue is that we've been getting knocked out against teams we should be beating.
Change of manager, few good signings... We could pull this off as well, but I dont trust Paratici to take us to this course and have no idea what Nedved's role in all this is.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did I say that Bayern changed their mentality? I think it was me saying how I want our mentality and identity changed.

And yes. We agree about management making capable decisions. It's not like I fap over them 24/7, but I always pay attention when it comes to transfers. Most of the time I don't like who Real and Barca buy, even City and PSG. It's not just about the money. I always liked how Bayern did on that field.

We used to move great too. But over the past 5 years it looks absolutely pathetic.

Yes, I want to sack Pirlo. But I wonder why not many people mention Paratici and sacking him because he made some horrible mess here.
Wat? Almost all of us want Tootsie sacked.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Whatever hapens, i just cant hate on Pirlo, i like too much. Its not hia fault he was chosen as our coach. Also, i would say that all is not his fault, its just the players he has at his disposal severely lack football inteligence.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

You wanted to mimic Bayern's so called great club mentality, while their side was often on the losing end in Europe until recently, losing to Chelsea in CL final at home, squandering a lead against United in the last 2 minutes, etc... It is disrespectful in a way to dominant Juve sides that have won +60 trophies. This is why I wonder how come someone who has so many issues with this club over the years, became a fan in the first place? Because clearly our mentality didnt lure you...

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

Different era in the early 2000s unfortunately. I have no faith in the current administration.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He's complicated the fuck out of our football, first we to 3 then we go to 4, we pass in X situation. If in doubt, pass it back but always make sure you keep passing it and wriggle your way out of the box. He's fucking turned our team into a netball team. We're scared to dribble, we have to be in a certain spot before receiving the ball and so on.
Lol some people don't see this they think giving him more time will improve things. It won't Pirlo will NEVER accomplish shit as coach in his LIFETIME even the best squad will underachieve with him.
Its easy to tell.
A good coach simplifies things, specially for the level of the quality we have.. he tries to take away things that are extra, lessen extra movement to decrease error. When you have fluidity in basic direct aoproach, then you built up and try to get more complicated with time. This idiot is trying to play chess from the start.
We have decent defense, a simple direct defend and counter style would be more effective, even a ten year old who isnt retarded can see it.

I have NEVER seen a dumber approach to the game by any coach and I wish I was saying this just out of anger but sadly I'm not.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
There is no improvement in our play compared to start of the season. I could have digested trophyless season, top 4 in Italy and early CL elimination, if we had shown semblance of a proper gameplan. There is none, so clearly he has to go. I like the guy, hes a legend, but imho hes no coaching material. Which is strange in a way considering how as a player he was always few moves ahead of everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 77)