Andrea Pirlo (43 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
For both of them their strenghts are man-marking - Bonucci brings that positional and passing balance
Bonucci’s baseless overhyping thread is the other way bro, think you got lost a bit, both the wrong thread and the wrong take altogether must be a new low even for you, and you know i usually appreciate your activity here, but man you couldn’t be further away from the truth with that assessment.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
For both of them their strenghts are man-marking - Bonucci brings that positional and passing balance
de ligt - demiral worked fairly well tonight, with a proper midfield and a more compact setup it could have been excellent

i also think that chiellini - de ligt must be tested, especially with arthur in front of them to do the passing bit

anyway, pirlo beat his idol tonight, for that alone it was a nice win. beating inda is always the sweetest, regardless of the circumstances.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
It’s Coppa Italia. Managed to rotate heavily and still get the win in the away leg. Seems great to me.
He played the exact same combo few weeks ago against inter and we got dicked all over the park rotation or not those two have not not worked once this year so why would u even start it again against inter? he got away with it tonight.

My problem with him is he seems to learn nothing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He played the exact same combo few weeks ago against inter and we got dicked all over the park rotation or not those two have not not worked once this year so why would u even start it again against inter? he got away with it tonight.

My problem with him is he seems to learn nothing.
He clearly got his tactics sorted out better tonight. We didn’t create a lot, but Inter created close to nothing.

I have zero problem with this match. We didn’t escape with anything. Deserved result.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He clearly got his tactics sorted out better tonight. We didn’t create a lot, but Inter created close to nothing.

I have zero problem with this match. We didn’t escape with anything. Deserved result.
Well agree to disagree because we created nothing again, midfield was pussy dominated again and we got a pen from a terrible berna cross. Inter had better chances just didnt finish and buffon great save. He is bad coach and shouldnt be anywhere near this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)