Andrea Pirlo (60 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Problem with that article is that although it’s completely speculative it’s entirely believable. There’s very rarely smoke without fire.

I’m not surprised a manager that has never managed a minute in his life would delegate tactical instructions and opposition instructions. His assistants are far more experienced and just as well qualified as he is - when pirlo got the job he had never even made a substitution.. the context there is incredible: Someone was given one of the top managerial jobs in Europe: WITHOUT EVER EVEN BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING A SUBSTITUTION AT ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL....
Wow. Just wow...

This was supposed to be a romantic fairytale and I bought a ticket and jumped straight on the train. I’ve now woken up and realised that’s not the real world. Time to get off the train, he may be a good manager once he’s learnt his trade but for Juventus this man is going to be a disaster.
Pretty much this.

I think we are waiting too much for him. But well from the very first day of his appointment i was worried as hell as you can see pages back in this very thread.. but like you, decided to sit and see what was the deal about.

Now, i think i have seen enough to think that maybe the board should interfere and fix the trouble they made for themselves,

the worrysome part is that experienced directors like them let this happen, and sarri before it.... so the signals are not very positive.

Jul 20, 2012
IGOR, the coach. :baus:

At this point I'd even go for Bielsa. At least we'd be entertained by his crazy tactics.

I hate using the word boring but it describes this team with such accuracy.

Am I going too far by saying this is looking much worse than Sarri's Juve?
This looks exactly like sarris juve. No attacking play, defense is trash bar de ligt and danilo

- - - Updated - - -

Idk why people keep comparing pirlo to conte. Unless pirlo is some coaching prodigy, he's not gonna figure this out immediately. Also conte had experience prior to juve. Bring allegri back, and to everyone complainging about boring football. I'd rather win and fall asleep then fall asleep drawing to benevento

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
By the way our first season under Conte we had a lot of draws (score of W 23- D15- L0 at the end).

Maybe we will turn this season around and do something similar? :D
We had inferior players on the attack though. Those fuckers couldn't score to save their lives.

Today we have Ronaldo and Dybala, two world class players. (the latter kinda maybe) and a super in form Morata.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Idk why people keep comparing pirlo to conte. Unless pirlo is some coaching prodigy, he's not gonna figure this out immediately. Also conte had experience prior to juve. Bring allegri back, and to everyone complainging about boring football. I'd rather win and fall asleep then fall asleep drawing to benevento
Who is comparing him to Conte?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If (and perhaps when) we do get another coach, I hope we do still keep him around at the club. Maybe start him off as he should've with a primavera team and have him potentially work his way up in a few years. There's no reason why going forward we should look to promote ONLY players internally.

Jul 20, 2012
I am just hoping that Pirlo can manage to turn the season around and finish the season in that way, not that I am comparing him to Conte.
That's fair, I interpreted incorrectly. And I wish he figures it out too but imo I'd rather cut our losses sooner rather than later. If it doesn't work out, management has to fix it

- - - Updated - - -

If (and perhaps when) we do get another coach, I hope we do still keep him around at the club. Maybe start him off as he should've with a primavera team and have him potentially work his way up in a few years. There's no reason why going forward we should look to promote ONLY players internally.
I doubt it. And at the end of the day pirlo himself said he didn't want to be a youth coach at least from what I remember

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
That's fair, I interpreted incorrectly. And I wish he figures it out too but imo I'd rather cut our losses sooner rather than later. If it doesn't work out, management has to fix it
I have a feeling that the management went after him knowing that we will find it hard to hate the guy, no matter how bad we are playing or what results we get at the start. If this was Spaletti/Sarri/Mancini, we would have all went full berserk mode.

I still hope that he will deliver, don't know why. I hope he figures this out, we have the best team in the league after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)