Andrea Pirlo (85 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys joking aside, why are we so afraid of crossing the ball.

this isn't a pirlo thing either. it was the same under allegri, sarri, conte.

i don't understand how a team that has ronaldo and morata, ronaldo and mandzukic, llornete and morata is so afraid of crossing balls.

listen, we all here like to make fun of english football, but i like the fact they are always looking to cross balls in the box. at best you create direct chances and at worst you cause chaos and confusion. i hate this constant back passing.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Makes no sense. Plays a different starting 11 every game. Players constantly playing in weird positions.

Chiesa being flipped to the left only to be subbed.dybala playing out wide( I'm blaming dybala for this too) kulu being played wide and then cuadrado pushing forward? Frabotta pushing high up like a wingback and constantly being exposed? Wtf is this shit? Just like McKennie playing rm, today Ramsey playing lm? Stop with this fucking shit
Couldn’t agree more here. The formation is a mess and it completely lacks footballing structure. No one has a defined role and no one knows what they should be doing

Our LB is a CB
Our CB is occasionally a midfielder
Our RB is a RM
Our RM is an Attacking Midfielder
our LM is occasionally an RM but in reality just doesn’t get involved at all in any plays, either attacking or defending
Our CMs have a free role
One of our strikers has a defined role - and he scored and is often the best player
Our other striker is the GOAT and doesn’t need any rules
Our Argentinian attacker plays a wide deep lying playmaker role but is always at least 20 yards from the oppositions box

Great system... not sure why this doesn’t work??

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Couldn’t agree more here. The formation is a mess and it completely lacks footballing structure. No one has a defined role and no one knows what they should be doing

Our LB is a CB
Our RB is a RM
our LM is occasionally an RM but in reality just doesn’t get involved at all in any plays, either attacking or defending
Our CMs have a free role
One of our strikers has a defined role - and he scored and is often the best player
Our Argentinian attacker plays a wide deep lying playmaker role but is always at least 20 yards from the oppositions box

It is a system drawn up in a classroom and incredibly naive but not unexpected from an inexperienced manager to be blinkered in thinking it will work.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Total disorder in his formations and we seem to not have a gameplan.

I dont know if his time is up, but for what we have seen so far, the truth is that his amateurishness shows, and we are paying dearly

Jul 20, 2012

Our LB is a CB
Our RB is a RM
Our CMs have a free role

The thing that surprised me most was when pirlo opted for a 2 man mid, and he continues to play 3 cms but one of them is wide. This is just a game at this point. It's just stupid. Play the same players in the positions they cna play and just fucking stop

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Glad you’ve come around to this point of view

You’d have to be blind and or obtuse not to see a progression in our play, in attack especially, since he took over. Still plenty of work left for him to do especially in terms of defensive solidity and organisation, but I’ve seen some really good and encouraging signs so far this season. And we are only 8 games into the new season.
Compared to this point last season, I think we're looking worse.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve management has to be blamed first we appoint Sarri with no winning credentials now we appoint Pirlo who was supposed our under 23 coach but Due to Agnelli felt the need to find our very own Zidane appointment has taken a big gamble and hired who is still learning how to implement his tactical system

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The thing that surprised me most was when pirlo opted for a 2 man mid, and he continues to play 3 cms but one of them is wide. This is just a game at this point. It's just stupid. Play the same players in the positions they cna play and just fucking stop
yeh, silly amateurish tactics.. or at the very least... very hopeful ones but dont work in practice

- - - Updated - - -

Juve management has to be blamed first we appoint Sarri with no winning credentials now we appoint Pirlo who was supposed our under 23 coach but Due to Agnelli felt the need to find our very own Zidane appointment has taken a big gamble and hired who is still learning how to implement his tactical system
Yewh

i was scared and astonished at his appointment... then calmed down but now i remember why i was worried.

Agnelli is to blame too. Maybe this season has been wasted already

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Words after the match are just recycled words that he was saying about 2 months ago when we were throwing leads away and scraping draws with Crotone and Verona.

He needs to come out and say the players are fucking useless and his tactics are amature

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Words after the match are just recycled words that he was saying about 2 months ago when we were throwing leads away and scraping draws with Crotone and Verona.

He needs to come out and say the players are fucking useless and his tactics are amature
but that would mean him having a moment a clarity .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pirlo now saying ronaldo was carrying a injury and wanted to play through the pain but he let him rest because he was tired also.

If Ronaldo would have aggravated his injury you would have blamed the coach for it let us just accept the fact that our management has really let us down for the past two years

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If Ronaldo would have aggravated his injury you would have blamed the coach for it let us just accept the fact that our management has really let us down for the past two years
I went off from pirlos own words the other day that said ronaldo was bit a tired and left him out he never said anything about any injury untill now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)