vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Words after the match are just recycled words that he was saying about 2 months ago when we were throwing leads away and scraping draws with Crotone and Verona.

He needs to come out and say the players are fucking useless and his tactics are amature
Sounds like something Sarri would say. Not about his tactics though

- - - Updated - - -

Serious question: can anyone rank our midfielders in order of ability?

I would go for:

1. Ramsey
2. Bentancur
3. Rabiot
4. Arthur
5. McKennie
Define ability

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Each player has a preferred position, let them play there to get the best out of them. Find a formation that accommodates the best players. The players then have no alibi if they don't perform but right now it seems like this mess is all Pirlo more than the players.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It's got to be a 4-3-3 or flat 4-4-2. 4-3-3 with Morata/Dybala, Ronaldo and either Kulusevski/Chiesa. 4-4-2 with Chiesa and Kulusevski either wing because they both work hard and track back. Yesterday we started a 4-3-3 with only one winger and Ramsey as possibly the playmaker but there is the problem, players all over the place not really knowing what to do.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think Kulu needs to play and I'd play him in a midfield 3 similarly to how we used to play Pogba. I found his statement about players lacking personality is true, I hope he stops playing good cop.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Woj
Danilo-Demiral-De Ligt-Sandro
Ramsey-Bentancur-Rabiot
Cuadrado-Morata-Ronaldo
Best we have right now. Or Chiesa/Kulu for Ramsey in 442. Just stop fucking around already. Seasoned managers don't tinker around as much as he does.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Woj
Ramsey-Bentancur-Rabiot
Cuadrado-Morata-Ronaldo
Best we have right now. Or Chiesa/Kulu for Ramsey in 442. Just stop fucking around already. Seasoned managers don't tinker around as much as he does.
he's been very consistent with his tactical plan since day 1 actually, and rotation is necessary with the busy schedule. i'm missing some flexibility, this hybrid system looks like a dead end with this squad, too reliant on cuadrado, too vulnerable and too impotent, especially with such a stacked attack. getting bentancur, dybala and chiesa in form would certainly help, but the issues are a bit more fundamental than some players' form.

btw i like this lineup. too bad ramsey can't be used every 3 days and bentancur has been consistently shit this season. midfield is still our biggest issue by a country mile.

Jul 20, 2012
Dont worry we will see a different starting 11, we will win comfortably, only to then shit the bed in every other game. In before Pirlo says the ideas are coming together. I saw so many ideas on the pitch yesterday. Too many ideas, everyone was just pondering.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Pirlo might end up being a good manager some day but he is not right now. Pippo was humbled at Milan so he restarted his career at small clubs and is working his way up. That’s what new managers are supposed to do. That’s what Conte did, Allegri did, almost every successful manager started with provincial clubs.

Mar 10, 2009
Gatusso won a coppa italia for Napoli last year.

There arent that many great managers in league anyway right now. Is Conte a great? Wins in league but keeps failing in CL year after year. Seems more like a one trick pony. Are Milan coached by a great manager?

Hardly consider Gatusso great. He won a Mickey Mouse trophy with a decent team against a Juve led by Sarri. However, yes, he appears to be the least worst from the 4.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Woj
Ramsey-Bentancur-Rabiot
Cuadrado-Morata-Ronaldo
Would be great or at least much better that what we have but we wasted money on Chiesa instead of getting a central midfielder already.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Would be great or at least much better that what we have but we wasted money on Chiesa instead of getting a central midfielder already.
Looking back at Parma and Fiorentina time, natural position of both Kulu and Chiesa is right winger. The hope to play Kulu in the middle is actually an excuse to buy Chiesa but that idea doesn't happen. So Chiesa is asked to play on the left. He made some assists but his contribution should have been greater had he played on the right more often. In the meantime, Bentancur isn't in form. Arthur not really good. Mc Kennie is not good either. Money should have been spent on a central midfielder such as Locatelli or Aouar and effectively exclude McKennie transfer. This discussion has been talked before Chiesa transfer in the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)