Andrea Pirlo (136 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Unconvincing, but still don’t want him out. Keep the faith. We are only still 6pts from the top ( assuming Milan win their game ), and we are still to face them anyway.

Knee jerk firings are the last thing this club needs. If we do well in the CL and are in contention for the title at the end of the season, i’d be satisfied. Good building blocks for the future. The league run has to end eventually, regardless of who is in charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I don't see how he gets fired barring a complete disaster like 5 defeats in a row or something.

He was a cheap, sexy, romantic hire but it turns out amateurs with no experience kinda have a tough time. Being a coach at a top club is harder than some would like to make it be.

Hope he moves on soon and we hire an winning coach, but I don't see it happening.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
How much longer does pirlo need to find a formula that works..for his players to understand what he wants from them? When is the tipping point where it is too late...when milan go 10 plus points ahead of us in serie A? CL group is complete...use this time to bank points in serie A.

We are one or two draws/away from the no.10 consecutive scudetto not happening.

Some players in these line ups are a joke.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He does things differently compared to Sarri, that's for sure.

But we still look impotent out there. So nothing has changed that much.

You just have that feeling we wouldn't have won against Benevento even if we had another 45 minutes of play.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I just want a manager not obsessed with a system. I really didn't think it would be this hard but our board seem obsessed with hipster style managers.

Bring one in that plays functional football and can organise a team or the very minimum organise a defence.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i guess what signal does he send to the players when he continues to give chances to berna
it really seems like you don't need to give your all in training to start.
also dybala should be playing for the u23 team until his confidance comes back ,yet he starts 2 games in a row

just baffling decisions all around.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We can always beat Man United to the race for Poch
Is there really a race? The man need to do some advertisements to remind people he is still alive...
Playing with such an inexperienced coach was such a stupid move.

I guess our options are limited right now as we cant get any good manager except for 2 options:
1. Allegri - If we take him back it means we agree to play the old style of football - I highly doubt it.
2. Pochettino - I dont think our management even think in the direction of Pochettino...

Pirlo will probably continue despite the obvious need to sack him. We simply threw a Scudetto away by giving him this job...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I just want a manager not obsessed with a system. I really didn't think it would be this hard but our board seem obsessed with hipster style managers.

Bring one in that plays functional football and can organise a team or the very minimum organise a defence.
Yeah we had that. His name was Allegri.

Paratici and Nedved lost faith in him and the changes he wanted to make. Agnelli’s worst decision was getting rid of him. Closely followed by his decision to get rid of Marotta

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The truth is that we have played 2 good games at most this season, the rest has been a steaming pile of shit.

Juve is being carried by Ronaldo and the incredible form of Morata
Dybala, Kulusevski and Chiesa are for whatever reason not playing at anywhere near the same level as last season
We have a midfield that is absolutely terrified of playing a forward pass
Our defense is a disorganized mess

Hard to find many positives on the first two months

Jul 20, 2012
Makes no sense. Plays a different starting 11 every game. Players constantly playing in weird positions.

Chiesa being flipped to the left only to be subbed.dybala playing out wide( I'm blaming dybala for this too) kulu being played wide and then cuadrado pushing forward? Frabotta pushing high up like a wingback and constantly being exposed? Wtf is this shit? Just like McKennie playing rm, today Ramsey playing lm? Stop with this fucking shit

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The truth is that we have played 2 good games at most this season, the rest has been a steaming pile of shit.

Dybala, Kulusevski and Chiesa are for whatever reason not playing at anywhere near the same level as last season

Fully agreed, but imo people are tripping thinking Pirlo will get sacked. Agnelli will stick with him even if we were to finish out of the CL spots. If he sacks him he'll get most of the blame because that was more PR based short thinking.

So might as well let Pirlo experiment and hope he sorts it out because not much one can do about it unfortunately.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

Absolutely agree with everything you said

Almost like you read my mind

Incredible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)