Andrea Pirlo (44 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 16, 2020
Journalists are very simple tho.
Many questions about Ronaldo and Dybala while he made it clear that they’ll play together, zero questions about Kulusevski, if he sees Bentancur as a regista, will Pellegrini stay, will he use U23 players, etc. We could’ve guessed 8 out of 10 questions that have been asked. At least ask if he thinks that Ronaldo and Dybala need a striker between them.

I like what he said about Tudor. He wanted someone with experience as a manager, preferably a ex-player, someone who can help in him the defensive phase and Tudor’s history here made him a perfect choice.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Many questions about Ronaldo and Dybala while he made it clear that they’ll play together, zero questions about Kulusevski, if he sees Bentancur as a regista, will Pellegrini stay, will he use U23 players, etc. We could’ve guessed 8 out of 10 questions that have been asked. At least ask if he thinks that Ronaldo and Dybala need a striker between them.

I like what he said about Tudor. He wanted someone with experience as a manager, preferably a ex-player, someone who can help in him the defensive phase and Tudor’s history here made him a perfect choice.
You should have made a list of questions and sent to Pirlo

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo:I talked to Higuain, great player, I admire him, but the roads have to separate because the cycles end.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo: Khedira is injured, we will see when he recovers.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I wasnt talking about personality or lifestyle. I was talking about his football philosophy. He wants possession, winning ball back. It was mentioned before that he liked Guardiola philosophy.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the worst insult I saw directed at Juve manager or player ever on TuZ.
Awww are you hurt?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Lichtsteiner: 'Pirlo will succeed'

He will succeed to manage the group. He’s calm, nice and knows the environment. He reminds me of [Real Madrid coach Zinedine] Zidane, certainly not [Inter coach Antonio] Conte or [Atletico Madrid coach Diego] Simeone.

https://www.football-italia.net/157619/lichtsteiner-pirlo-will-succeed

:tup:
That's nice and all but I'm worried his calmness and reserved persona will affect us negatively in the dressing room when our players need some motivation or a slap in the face after a poor performance.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Anyone else surprised Barzagli wasn't chosen for the role?

- - - Updated - - -

Quality players can play together in any team, the important thing is sacrifice from everyone. Arthur is a quality player who can fill multiple roles and will be very useful throughout the season."

It seems that quality and sacrifice are themes in Pirlo's approach. He talks about keeping the ball so it tells me what we all suspected, Pirlo is not interested in marathon running square feet players.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017

He wouldn't have answered any of these questions. He has to talk to every player and see on the field what he wants to do. That is how it work.

- - - Updated - - -

To be Sarri's assistant? I didn't know that.
yes

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That's nice and all but I'm worried his calmness and reserved persona will affect us negatively in the dressing room when our players need some motivation or a slap in the face after a poor performance.

Phil Jackson is considered one of, if not the best NBA coach of all time. He is also known as the Zen Master for his calm demeanor. The content of the message is more important than the decibel level at which it is delivered.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So what I gathered from Pirlo today is:

We will press the hell out of a team when we lose possession but the goal is to keep possession. We can play 3 at the back or 4, he hasn't decided but won't rule out the flexibility. All top players can play with one another, that's why they are top players and Dybala rumors are false.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)