Andrea Pirlo (201 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dont like Pirlo staff at all. Look at Barca, they are getting Schreuder to assist Koeman, Schreuder is the guy who was responsible for analysis for Ajax and he did it with great success, but failed as lone manager. I thought we would hire ppl like this for Pirlo, not the guys like Kovac...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Dont like Pirlo staff at all. Look at Barca, they are getting Schreuder to assist Koeman, Schreuder is the guy who was responsible for analysis for Ajax and he did it with great success, but failed as lone manager. I thought we would hire ppl like this for Pirlo, not the guys like Kovac...
We got Antonio Gagliardi as a match analyst.

https://mobile.twitter.com/toni_gagliardi?lang=en

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yea, have no probs with him, but Baronio and Tudor are rookies with out any success, do we really trust such a staff? I expected that at least Pirlo assistant would be someone with high profile. For me its a big gamble, guys who are mainly rookies and never worked together, looks for me like a complete mess.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yea, have no probs with him, but Baronio and Tudor are rookies with out any success, do we really trust such a staff? I expected that at least Pirlo assistant would be someone with high profile. For me its a big gamble, guys who are mainly rookies and never worked together, looks for me like a complete mess.
i agree the staff choices are lacking

we should be signing lance armstrong to get his knowledge and expertise on performance enhancing drugs.

would also settle for strongmen competitors to find out what they use

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Igor Tudor will be responsible for the defence just as Barzagli was before he left. At least Tudor is not a rookie compared to Barzagli when it comes to coaching.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think money is having a bit of an influence here as well.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
guys hear me out:

instead if wasting money on signings, invest in performance enhancing drugs.

with drugs you know the outcome will be better performance. vs wasting money on players that might flop
Have you seen Icarus? That movie made me seriously question just how much of an advantage PEDs give you

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i agree the staff choices are lacking

we should be signing lance armstrong to get his knowledge and expertise on performance enhancing drugs.

would also settle for strongmen competitors to find out what they use
Nicotine is supposed to be a PED that temporarily improves focus :sorryball:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Lippi would be nice even Capello as an assistant coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)