Andrea Pirlo (181 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Happy to see the right choice was made in putting his thread here rather than the history section.

What can be said about this man? He was arguably the biggest reason for our resurgence. Always gave everything for this shirt for these past 4 years, even perhaps with age catching up to him towards the end. He is and always was by far one of my favorite players along with Buffon ever since I started watching the game. Back in the day this was even the background on my computer for the longest time, even with that horrid badge:

I remember reading the first rumors about his move, back when I first REALLY started getting into the club side of the game and supporting Juventus. Goal.com India, of all places. Of course I knew nothing at the time, so I thought this was an extremely credible source, a virtual 100% guarantee that it was going to happen based on that alone :D. Then I joined here and saw everyone doubting him, claiming that he was washed up and would be a terrible signing. I knew they were wrong, I knew he would prove everyone wrong. And now I once again see the same comments here. That's he's too old or too slow. Once again, he will prove everyone wrong and continue to dominate, though now in MLS.

Though perhaps the time was right, I'm still incredibly saddened to see him leave Juve with all he's done and what he symbolizes for us. That said, I absolutely cannot wait until I get to see the man himself play in person.

Fino alla fine, Pirlo, uno di noi per sempre.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
...saw everyone doubting him, claiming that he was washed up and would be a terrible signing. I knew they were wrong, I knew he would prove everyone wrong. And now I once again see the same comments here. That's he's too old or too slow. Once again, he will prove everyone wrong and continue to dominate, though now in MLS.
but this time it is true :p...and yes, he will dominate in mls ;)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He will forever be remembered as the main man on the pitch in our recovery from the darkest period in the club's history. I dont think any deep lying play maker has ever been that good. He kicked ass with Milan for so many years and he did even more with Juve. That is also not mentioning the WC and Euros with Italy. What a career.

The old guard that stuck with us in Serie B when they could have walked into any starting 11 are the highest ranked legends in my books. Pirlo is right behind them for leading Juventus out of darkness.

Watch him dictate play in the MLS. These people dont know whats coming for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)