Andrea Pirlo (73 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Release The Pirlo. Allegri confirmed Marchisio's future is in front of the defence. I like our fluid gameplay with Marchisio there. There's no need to bench Pirlo and ruin his legacy.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/68072/pirlo-new-york-february

Pirlo to New York in February?

Andrea Pirlo is in the Big Apple, but it’s reported he’ll play for Juventus until February, then join New York City FC.
The midfielder was spotted at Yankee Stadium last night with his family to watch a baseball game and happily posed for pictures with fans.
It is well known that he is considering a move to America’s MLS and the destination would be NYCFC.
Today both La Stampa and La Gazzetta dello Sport suggest Juve have worked out a time-share scheme with Pirlo for next season.
The 36-year-old is likely to remain in Turin for the first half of the campaign, then leave in February to join New York City FC.
His contract with Juve is not set to expire until June 2016.

:tup:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I want to keep him but only if he accepts a bench role and Allegri has balls to use him from the bench. They only time i want to see him start for us is when we play against the bottom half team like Bologna, Atlanta, Parma, Cheivo, Milans, Cagliari.

He should NEVER start in Europe.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nah, he'd be happier in new York, afl would be happy I would be happy and marchisio would be happy. So let's give him the tevez treatment and let him go

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Cool sweater. Cool beard. Cool cap. Cool polo tshirt. Cool belt. Cool jeans. Cool unimpressed expression. Cool grip on that railing. The only thing cooler than all of that, is his marijuana dealer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 67)