:rolleyes:

right.

damn, i would miss the old man jogging around,
giving away balls right in front of our defence

with that look on his face that says:

"oh, i lost the ball there :boh: let the defenders take care of that :agree:"

BUT...

"he still has 1 or 2 great passes in him" :tup:

he should go to mls, providing assists for giovinco, the mls-messiah.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Weeeeeee're DOOOOOOOOOMED! :lol:

Seems very clear he's staying. He said he's not thinking about leaving, said he wants to play in the Euros. Marotta said he wants Pirlo to stay.

Time to come to grips with that fact, people, and embrace this legend of ours. He can still be an important member of the squad in a reduced role!
Why leaving? He still is a good player,even for 45min. .

Guys, please. Pirlo staying means we will START games with him.

Yeah, let a 37 year old play 90 mins at the heart of our team and be the focal point to start our plays . Great idea

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Guys, please. Pirlo staying means we will START games with him.

Yeah, let a 37 year old play 90 mins at the heart of our team and be the focal point to start our plays . Great idea
Of course we will start SOME games with him. Especially league games. I doubt he'll play 90 minutes of too many of them, not with the options we already have, and have brought in. Also, he's 36 y/o until May 2016.

Khedira will get a lot of minutes. Sturaro will get more minutes. How much will Pereyra play? What will the new formation be if Tevez stays, and we've already added Dybala? None of us can say right now, because Allegri probably has a relatively vague idea of how things will look himself. He needs to get all of the pieces together in camp, and find out for himself what he thinks will work best.

Over the course of the season, I think Max will do the right thing with Andrea. Sure he's played Andrea 90 minutes in a CL Final when he shouldn't have. He's also been the guy who benched Andrea on occasion, and fielded him out of position at Milan. Let's just wait and see.

I do believe that Andrea still has a lot to offer the group, even if he's not playing very often. Like Morata said, from a guy like Pirlo one can even learn things like how to correctly put on their boots :p

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He seems to be level headed guy... he knows he can't be a full time starter anymore.

I have no problem with him starting at Serie A. But European football is not suited to him anymore. He knows it, Allegri knows it, Marotta knows it, everybody knows it. Let's see what he will decide.

What I expect is Allegri not to be ashamed of benching him like he was last season. It was a mistake, specially towards the final games.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
My head says he needs to go but my heart....man I want him to stay here forever.

- - - Updated - - -

My head says he needs to go but my heart....man I want him to stay here forever.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he needs to go if we dont get a playmaker.

our midfield is amazing but we lack a playmaker. if we dont get onne and he stays, he will play because our play will be predictabe.

100% guuarantee it happening

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)