Andrea Pirlo (177 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Watch him start in CL because of his "experience".

I'm thankful for what he's done, but he needs to accept the bench role if he stays next season, or with due respect, gtfo.
He has the EURO 2016 ambition as well..We really cant afford to jeopardize our position for his sake.

He simply needs to accept the bench or leave.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Yep, that's what tends to happen. He will be the safe option more often than we would like
Yes, even though we now have Khedira, a CL and world champion with ample experience, I can still see Pirlo start.

He has the EURO 2016 ambition as well..We really cant afford to jeopardize our position for his sake.

He simply needs to accept the bench or leave.
This is what I'm afraid off as well. To go to Euro '16 he needs to play regularly. :scared:

But again, I am a big Pirlo fan, but a bigger Juventus fan, so I have no problem of him staying as long as he accepts the bench role.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
wtf, I just got an infraction for this.

@Enron @Salvo @JuveJay @Azzurri7 @swag your colleague here is out of control and drunk with power.
stop derailing threads, and the next time you try to troll me you are getting a straight ban

- - - Updated - - -

actually i just saw you edited the post you got an infraction for, bbye see you in 3 weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)