vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
give it a few weeks, they will revert back to the 'he's old and washed up' comments again, same happened at euro 2012 after Pirlo gave them a master class then. all the EPL fans were too busy dreaming of wilshite becoming the next Pirlo :howler:
Nah. Pirlo's achieved something different with the British media that's a bit surprising.

In Britain, Pirlo is like the Danish television of football.
@Völler @Nzoric @Søren Krarup

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm dumbfounded about how the British media have become such a huge fanboy of him in recent years. It's awesome and unexpected, if not also deserved. But I also fear they are a little too quick to give him praise and credit, and there are a ton of great players laboring outside the EPL that pretty much get dismissed.
Basically you have to do something against England to get praised, but this is the same for quite a few countries.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I love Pirlo, he is just superb. Sexy footballer.

You compare Gerrard to him, and its like comparing a pub player to a Footballing God.

He was 1 of 2 reasons why I was excited about the game the other night. The other being 'Ross The Boss', If I was him, I would have been watching and noting every single thing that Pirlo did, thats the player he should be looking at, just class.

Madness to think that an English way of analysing Pirlo would be, He is slow, cant head and cant tackle.....lol....Dinosaur's of the world game !!!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino★★★;4577508 said:
Owen: "Pirlo should feel honored to be mentioned in the same breath as Gerrard"

:lol:
The more they make these comments the more people just laugh and abuse them. Owen is a fucking wanker.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the general consensus on Italian football and the NT in Croatia?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What is the general consensus on Italian football and the NT in Croatia?
Divided, some are happy when Italy triumphs as they are our neighbours, lot of Croats follow Serie A, some of our finest players had memorable careers in Italy; north-western part of the country, our largest peninsula Istria has plenty of Italians living there, as that teritory was once under their regime, well also Dalmatia was part of Republic of Venice for centuries, so plenty of Italian slangs, although distorted, you'll hear there. Historically we have very strong ties with both Italy and Germany. And then there are others that follow Bundesliga, EPL and La Liga, don't exactly like Italians, but they respect their football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 212)