Andrea Pirlo (240 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Hopefully Italy destroy those overrated buffoons in a few weeks time.
:tup:

Really one of my most hated NTs. Along with France, Brazil and Portugal.
Agree about Portugal and France, and don't really care for Brazil either (especially since they didn't call up Coutinho). But I think with England it's more that I hate the hype surrounding them than anything else, otherwise I probably wouldn't care so much.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have a shot from Parken when we played Nordsjälland also Pirlo taking the corner, he was around 4 or 5 meters away from me. That was the closest one can ever get to god.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventus are not very good at corners.
we play those short passes sometimes which is not very good. but even when he decides to cross, it looks bad. we have Llorente, Chiellini and Bonucci (Pogba maybe too) but Pirlos crosses are just too slow so the defense always reacts well...

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
we play those short passes sometimes which is not very good. but even when he decides to cross, it looks bad. we have Llorente, Chiellini and Bonucci (Pogba maybe too) but Pirlos crosses are just too slow so the defense always reacts well...
Juve's primary concern when we get a corner is to stop the other team counter-attacking. It's ridiculous.

By the way, this is the second time today I've had this discussion. :p
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/38459-Juventuz-LIVE-matches-2013-2014?p=4543519#post4543519

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 224)