Andrea Pirlo (235 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Starting from next season it will be 4-3-3, don't care how Conte pulls this, but deal with it Zach. Times of defensive wingers have passed, fortunately. :)

My bet is Tevez in the middle and if he would be placed on the wing it wouldn't be as a classic winger. Can't see why one between Vidal or Pogba can't drift to the wide, they do it now very often to support Licht and Asamoah.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
This DP10 guy is either blind with delusion, or has never heard of Ancelotti.
:lol: Ancelotti is now the standard I suppose? You do know his team is currently trailing a team that has a bunch of random unknown players in the league right? You honestly think Ancelotti would be able to do what Simeone is doing now?

- - - Updated - - -

This DP10 guy is either blind with delusion, or has never heard of Ancelotti.
:lol: Ancelotti is now the standard I suppose? You do know his team is currently trailing a team that has a bunch of random unknown players in the league right? You honestly think Ancelotti would be able to do what Simeone is doing now?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Am I obliged to dignify your farcical rebuttal with a response? Please google Ancelotti, read through his list of accomplishments, and then come back at me.

Simeone is a magnificent coach, but labeling him the best coach by far is both ludicrous and ridiculous. He has yet to achieve anything in a footballing sense. Btw, the season isn't over yet, and by the time it's done and dusted Ancelotti might be parading the treble around the streets of Madrid. Will you be munching on some humble pie then?!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Let's see if Simeone can keep it up before comparing him to the likes of Carlo.

Say what you want about Carlo but he's taken Madrid to their first CL final since 2002 I believe. Yes, people will argue that Madrid have unlimited spending power blah blah blah but the fact is he turned Madrid into one hell of a solid defensive unit (Something I thought nearly impossible with Ronaldo in the team, and 2 error prone clowns in the heart of defence) He absolutely obliterated Pep tactically and he could well win the CL.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pirlo won't be a happy camper, if he is not starting in the big Champions League games.
Despite being a huge fan of Pirlo, Juventus comes first. And if the two options are

Letting Pirlo play most games, suffering because of his shortcomings
Dropping Pirlo, and benefiting because of it. With Pirlo being unhappy

I know which one i'd pick every single time.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Despite being a huge fan of Pirlo, Juventus comes first. And if the two options are

Letting Pirlo play most games, suffering because of his shortcomings
Dropping Pirlo, and benefiting because of it. With Pirlo being unhappy

I know which one i'd pick every single time.

Didn't he get a contract extension?
That would seem to me that he is going to continue to play regularly,
including the big games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 218)